Tuesday, July 1, 2014

PIG® Form-A-Funnel® Lawn and Garden Flexible Draining Tool 9" x 4.75" PIG18509 Purchaser Reviews



This is one of the best versatile harvest I purchased in a lingering time. Disparate other customers, I didn't use it for oil or any kind of mechanical application. As a replacement for I old it for funneling dry baking ingredients into a 3 creep poly bag. It worked splendid. I was competent to bend it to come across the dimensions I was looking for (correctly), and was competent to supervise ended the ingredients in the bag including stretch. I can see there being loads of different scenarios of which this can be old ended time. Love it.
- Jennifer Eldridge

very versetile mind to my toolbox. unreliable oil to a mouse pad it does the job. easy to form into a concentrate or supervise over you need in a hasten.
- Allen N. Horning "zif001"

Straightforwardly twisted to any shape. Splendid for catching oil from the filter as draining it from my outboard motor, diesel generator or lawn tractor.
- V1

Splendid no extra oil on the baffle from gone the cut of ticket infiltrate . They bend extremely straightforward to outline up the fissure.
- Dean R. Gardner

This momentously eases draining oil on my snow blower and lawn tractor. I used to place a pan on the floor, but oil would still drain onto the frame and make a mess . You still have to be careful to tape it on to the machine to prevent falling out of place, but it is flexible and can be formed to fit.
- anthony J. Pernaclammer

Too small. I need the better develop. This force work OK for a push mower, but it's too fleeting for my lawn tractor and snow blower. I'd doubtless urge the better version in any case. This business kept falling into the oil drain pan since it was so fleeting.Additional than that, it's an interesting product. It holds its affect well
- Mike F

Buy two or more, one for the lawn mower one for the household, one for the car. Molds to any shape to pour whatever business into a tiny notch. I keep the lawn mower one on the handle of the mower, just wrap it almost it says put and I have it when I need it for oil or gas. Wipe it off first so it won't assemble dirt and grass.
- ZO6VERT

I was bowled over that it worked as good as advertised.I also brought the better one, this is one handy tool.
- Bob J.

This is one of those, 'why didn't I think of that' kind of products. Really excellent design, and seems to be made of very high quality material.
- Kelli


PIG® Form-A-Funnel® Lawn and Garden Flexible Draining Tool 9" x 4.75" PIG18509

Facial appearance and Refund:
- Lawn and backyard size is splendid for draining oil, gas and additional fluids from tiny engines and gear, counting lawn tractors, ATVs, snowmobiles and generators
- Thick, double-jointed nitrile rubber glaze absolutely encases a thin, bendable layer of aluminum alloy that resists wear - reshape and reuse it over and over
- Edges can be molded almost filters or drains to initiation a leakproof seal
- Keeps oil off of engines, frames and surrounding parts to keep up a sterile,
certified look
- Greatly well-matched with run of the mill automotive fluids; facility in temperatures from -30
degrees F to 425 degrees F

This clever tool guides oil aptly to the pan for cast iron no-mess oil changes! Sized particularly for lawn and backyard gear and tiny engines, you can mold this tool into custom shapes and channels to drain liquids lacking building a mess.





No comments:

Post a Comment