Tuesday, June 24, 2014

American grease stick graphite lubricant 1.13 oz/32g Buyer Reviews



We could barely use our keys in the front door. It would go in okay, but would require the shake to and fro-pull-shake to and fro-shake to and fro-pull in anticipation of the key irrevocably came out. I was set on replacing the lock in anticipation of my wife showed up with this item...boom! Key goes in and out, lock is back to normal.
- Todd D Leiter

Only a dash of this and my locks (been blocked and tricky to turn for months now) work be fond of new.
- Patrick Golden

You need this if you're a mechanic; a touch as valuable as this is old for mane and ignition. Be strict since it is a powder, so it can be messy, but worth the fee for it's size.
- xavi0us

I have a very old set of antique locks on my front door. I was having an incredibly difficult time time trying to lock the combination lock (the key wouldn't move unless I giggled and giggled it numerous era) and was about to contact my local locksmith when I look into about minced graphite. I purchased this product from Amazon and currently the lock mechanisms are smoother than they have ever been. All it took was a couple of squirts of the graphite and the locks are like new. This product performed just so as described and I greatly recommend it. This product more than paid for itself in the amount of money I saved in not having to call a locksmith.
- Frank Castro

The ponytail on the driver's feature lobby of my car became so sticky including the intention of I was having to open the passenger lobby and get to ended and unlock the driver's feature to get in; the answer would go in save pro it wouldn't turn to unlock. Including dependability some investigate I decided to give this a taste rather than fork ended who knows how much pro a locksmith to repair or replace the locking mechanism. The ponytail is as skilled as extra and the lobby unlocks effortlessly currently! I am further than pleased including this and would urge it to anyone having sticky ponytail issues. :)
- Diana

I purchased this because the answer on my 2006 Subaru was becoming stuck and was fault to curve my car on. Just a few dabs of this lubricant and my answer all fit and twisted be fond of new. I'm very happy my dealership not compulsory this, as I would have likely washed-out far more on a new detonation gathering.
- S. Eckelberry

Once your key starts fighting you to let the key in and out your already needing help bad. With just living with a stiff door lock for a while I got tired of it and decided to get some graphite so the guts don't just turn to grave goo. Having no luck result any locally it was Amazon to the rescue over again. A tiny squirt and the lock is so easy you think some parts are gone.
- Jon

I used this manufactured goods to help release a sticky locking means on an RV door lock. I squirted a liberal amount on the key while it was in a horizontal position, inserted it into the lock, turned it a few times and voila. Lock is charming as silk now. So far so good.P.S. This is powder in a tube. They must not call this a "grease stick" IMHO
- Karl "Karl"

I was having issues including my dirt bike ponytail freezing up and including some investigate found most de-icer harvest were garbage. I brought the bike surrounded by and consent to it dried out pro 2 income. Then I useful the graphite to my ponytail and worked it into the ponytail and it by no means froze ended again this full chill! It was freezing every calculate before to then even as it was not wet out.Great manufactured goods, great price and tons left ended pro prospect ponytail issues.
- Washkau "The Tah"

If you have any one lock that seems less than smooth, buy this lubricant and you will discover made known how that lock and any of the others that you will be using it on were supposed to function and feel. A little goes a long way, Im not sure I will always need to buy another bottle but if this runs made known I will indeed purchase another. One "puff" in the lock, slot in the answer a couple of times to work it in and wipe the answer off with a paper towel. Good to go! Be aware, this is even more fine powder. The instructions display to shake the bottle before use, get on to sure the top is on tight and don't shake too vigorously or you will get on to tiny black spots that can turn into smudges.
- LekceUS


American grease stick graphite lubricant 1.13 oz/32g

Keeps locks lubricated and working smoothly. Guards hostile to sticking and dirt build-up. Reduces wear and corrosion.





No comments:

Post a Comment