Saturday, July 5, 2014

Liquid Wrench L666 White Lithium Grease - 16 oz. User Reviews



I brushed some grease on my springs, rollers, and chain and the door went from a squeek factory to a smoothe silent notch apparatus!
- greggh

I use a low-cost brush to apply this oil. Seams to work well and is easy to apply with the generous top notch.
- David McG "Twig54"

I bought this so including the intention of I could maybe aid it for my Roomba gear quantity.Lone calculate as I was responsibility my full sterile up of the Roomba I noticed including the intention of the gearbox was near full dried made known keep for what was left on the gears themselves. I proceed to diplomacy this basically on December 22 and it arrived on the 24th via Ontrac. Here was some ride out delays including the intention of caused it to be modest late keep for still arrived quick.Now I had to fully sterile bitter all the old grease including the intention of was a different category than the lone I was putting on. Including including the intention of I only used a serve to news story some in and press it not effective. Has a enjoyable smell keep for it really doesn't matter. It does take some skilled soap and scrubbing to get on to it bitter your hands.Fee dropped early $10.03 to only under $9.50 so including the intention of makes this an flush better deal. I can think it over this being useful all over the household in loads of equipment be fond of squeaky doors or other high friction areas be fond of windows and sliding dinghy doors.
- Calvin Hodgson

I aid this for all my lubricating around the household. Garage door opener, deck door tracks, etc. I was export at the local hardware store, save for this is a surpass all fit for me. It was less $ then the store.
- Victor Lockwood "lock11"

I used this in a mix for bullet lube for lead bullets and it worked well and I'd use it again
- Yoda frogman

Although I old it approximately calculate ago on my Mosin Nagant rifle, it seems clad, to say the least in this area this oil.
- YAMAHDIADREKNI

This works well for with the intention of. With the intention of's all i've used this for. With the intention of and door joints.Just make guaranteed you only use persons on metal-to-metal joints.Don't put this stuff on your garage rails itself. With the intention of's totally excessive.
- Matthew Pham

Used it to oil the gears in my garage door starter. A lot more economical this way. It is alot of oil but I'm sure I will find lots of uses. My noisy car door is next.
- pipe

Bought this colorless lithium grease for doing a bit of lubrication to my guns and my garage door opener and my car door locks and my........you get the depiction. Great lube, you must not be without. Get approximately.
- Ken

What desires to be reviewed? It's grease. It's off-colorless. I'm sweet guaranteed it flush contains lithium. It does it's greasy career water supply. I aid it to assemble bicycle parts, and prefer it over the conservational/auburn material, and it cleans up greatly extra easily.The only business you call for to admit is that the amount does not preview be fond of the one on the depiction. Bonus bonus: you won't fail to differentiate it including conspire cabin cheese.
- Paolo A. Gardinali


Liquid Wrench L666 White Lithium Grease - 16 oz.

Gunk Colorless Lithium Oil reduces friction in all metal to metal and metal to fake applications. It protects hostile to rust and wear and does not melt, run or freeze.





No comments:

Post a Comment