Thursday, July 17, 2014

Super Lube 51010 Oil Super Lube Recent Reviews



I got this for my growth veer. I kindness it! The oil is straightforward to apply in forceful a skin condition, my veer turns so basically, the blast is cut-rate and my yarn is flowing on to the make your way through be fond of butter. Yippee!
- THoward "BlackOven"

I used this material for being, Touchtone phone logic Shack (!) stocked it below their own strain but then it vanished from their shelves. I hoarded my last tube, missed it when it was done, splendid having it back. I've resurrected gripping motors (fans, etc.) from the burial chamber ... kept my kiln inducer-blower in succession for three superfluous being!
- dTrav

A helpful pen-sized tube of set alight lube that I keep clever in the kitchen. Helpful for all austere jobs requiring a set alight oil: hinges, drawer slides, knobs on the stovetop , etc. No odor.
- James P. Estep "Texas Baseball Cards"

Needed a synthetic oil to use on the Z axis screw for my 3D laser printer. This facility splendid and will buy ended again as needed.
- Burt Bicksler

This was recommended for my 3d printer on one of the online forums, and i've appreciated that it doesn't drip. Good product. No complains so far.
- Michael Harries

This stuff is wonderful, the best lubricant I've found in a long time. I bought it for my spiraling wheel, and now use if on everything from sticking drawer wheels to car hinges. The PTFE is very long lasting, clean and easy to apply.
- D. M. Taibi "Windwalker"

I'm sure it will work for what I need it for. I'm also sure the smear with oil is high quality. However, the tip isn't metal, but plastic. Not that it matters in the long run, but keep that in mentality if you're ordering this product. The plastic tip has a larger diameter than what a metal one would have.
- delump

extremely skilled for tablet oven solely the aptly oil not gray kind to be able to discover it at this calculate on this locate
- P. Barnes

I've been using Super Lube for years, and it's great for clean, permanent lubrication, so I avoid all else.But even if this product is titled "grease", it's clearly an oil, and that earnings it'll migrate much farther and provide a much thinner lubricating film.
- O. Tammer

" Greasy" filtrate doesnt pull towards you dirt be fond of with regular smear with oil.using it pro my motors on a toy quadrangle drone.also be fond of the clear tip. better than those (thinner) metal ones where you cant see if smear with oil is go applied...
- O. Thomas "buzz"


Super Lube 51010 Oil Super Lube

Super Lube oil is formulated to work in chains, gears, motors applications. Main ingredient of comprised of ptfe. Is rated as Food Grade and ISO Grade 220. In addition to the other features this product also has corrosion-resistant properties and meets the following values: NSF H1.





No comments:

Post a Comment