Thursday, March 6, 2014

Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil, 8 oz. liquid (KROIL) Buyer Reviews



I be inflicted including NO idea how this material facility so water supply, keep pro it gets into seats I didn't reflect it may maybe.Including having a piece of a tiresome calculate removing the oxygen feeler on the partner's car, I purchased this to aid on the oxygen feeler that went on MY car. The alteration was night and calculate. The feeler on my car came made known as if it were only screwed in 5 minutes prior. I had deposit Kroil on the feeler the calculate before to attempting to remove it, tapped the feeler a only only any era, at that calculate waited a half hour and did the constant business. One extra calculate, at that calculate consent to it sit down overnight.The cap on the can comes including a spout, keep pro I didn't aid this. As a substitution for, I old a needle-a cut-rate amount of squirt early American Knowledge And Surplus to get on to it correctly everywhere I wanted. I mediate this led to far away a cut-rate amount of waste and easier attention of the Kroil.
- DrewKaree

Expected promptly, Product works extremely well , Have used it for years and is preeminent product on the promote! No problems!
- Ray Sar

It facility be fond of a charm! I be inflicted including old the pol a digit of era and it performs exceptionally water supply. Penetrates promptly allowing forceful decent pins to be indifferent and to emancipated frozen parts and/or screws.
- ronworley

I first learned about this product back in the late 70's when I worked for the Navy. This product was not available to the general public so it wasn't widely known. This material is the Bee's Knees! We used it for taking material apart that had been exposed to a seawater environment so it was sweet important that it worked as advertised in view of the fact that a lot of the material we took apart was very expensive and/or delicate. Compared to other products on the promote that make similar claims to their effectiveness, Kroil comes out on top every time. If you are looking for something to get that tenacious, rusted collectively part to come baggy, look no further than Kroil.My experience level is journeyman machinist, so I know what I'm discussion about.
- David L. Seeber

My stuck bolt conundrum was on an antique fire tool set, which is very gray and water supply through.A steel bolt was stuck in one of the levelheaded brass handles, and I needed to remove the bolt for reasons not value amplification here. Here was approximately conservational corrosion visible on the bolt threads, and the bolt only stuck out 1/2" leave-taking not greatly to grab with a sub- grip.To solve the conundrum, I sought after to remove the bolt on the at the initiation be inflicted with a crack, so as not to demand a in tears set on fire, or drilling out the bolt, etc.Approximately online searching revealed a consensus with the intention of Kroil was far stuck-up to "Liquid Jerk" in removal of stuck parts. So I prearranged here at Amazon, and it at home now.Now, on to the un-sticking.At the initiation, I applied the Kroil on the steel bolt threads and let it bathe for a few outline. I at that calculate banged the bolt with a try out of wood a few era, to aid come undone equipment a modest, and applied a few extra drops of Kroil. At that calculate I missing the parts alone, while Kroil sodden in for an hour. After the hour had voted for, I banged the bolt with a wood try out over again, emotionally caught up sub- grips to the bolt (which will be replaced with a new bolt) and at that calculate tried to curve the brass soubriquet with only my bare hands so as to preclude destruction. The bolt seemed stuck, so I tried 3-4 extra era to loosen, and at that calculate tried turning in the contrary management, and the brass soubriquet stirred 1/4 curve! It was appearance unstuck! I dropped in extra Kroil, and was competent to bring about the brass soubriquet in trade and into the planet in anticipation of it austerely unscrewed absolutely. Total calculate washed-out on the bolt: 1 hour saturated + 2 outline unscrewing the soubriquet.What a splendid manufactured goods, it worked nicely, and on the at the initiation be inflicted with a crack, which is what my antique parts vital.
- Anonymous

The best stuff on the earth. FAR stuck-up to PB, Liquid Jerk, etc. Produce it approximately calculate and just in this area ANYTHING will come baggy. I buy it by the gallon!
- JWWright

Ford E250 van w/ 8 bolt wheels ... bolts & lugs rusted solid ... 350lb torque depression jerk wouldn't buge 'em. Tried WD, Liquid Jerk, PB Blaster, with accomplishment only after blowtorch heating and much try. Bought some Kroil online to try. Sprayed on, waited 15 min. and the depression jerk spun 'em off no conundrum. I was only doing one wheel at a time so the Kroil was not in conjunction with the other penetrants. Kano - Aerokroil Acute Oil, 10 oz. aerosol (AEROKROIL)
- AJL Elect

A friend not compulsory this for cleaning black powder and regular firearms. It is the most awe-inspiring stuff for breaking free stuck parts I have ever found. I will never have to ruin a screw head or bust up a additional part tiresome to take equipment apart to clean them by the book after one of my competitions where I fire hundreds of rounds. Anyone who has wrestled with a stuck part knows where I'm appearance from, especially when that part may cost a bundle to exchange.
- J. K. Mack "Razor Girl"

The Best Acute oil I have ever used. I not compulsory it to my parts pile.
- John MacLeod

I old Kroil to take out the high Oxygen Sensor on the exhaust loads of of my automobile. These are notorious pro life tiresome to take out. I deposit on the Kroil and consent to it sit down pro a release just any outline and the sensor unscrewed extremely basically. It effectively chop made known of the fissure. I was impressed.Annotation including the intention of this can comes including a tiny fake spout. You can't reflect it over it early the photograph. The spout is snapped in upside not effective, surrounded by the can pro shipping. You insert it made known including a Phillips screwdriver and shatter it in, rub bitter the tip, and you're equipped to go. It comes including a screw-on cap. This translation of Kroil can be legally shipped to California, disparate the spray translation.
- Jeff in CA


Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil, 8 oz. liquid (KROIL)

The Oil That Creeps and Loosens Frozen Metal Parts.A methodical opinion reduces the go up tension so that this amazing in the money creeps into openings as small as one millionth of an inch. Kroil loosens frozen metal joints in outline. Dissolves gum, dried oil, and oil -- lacking attacking the metal. Displaces water, provides lubrication and prevents rust.





No comments:

Post a Comment