Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Berryman 2610 B-12 Chemtool Total Combustion Cleaning Kit - 16 oz. Recent Reviews



I purchased this pro aid on my 2007 Subaru WRX STi with 65k miles on the odometer. The car is still using the stock turbo and intercooler save pro is vastly modified if not and tuned to go on on any pump premium or E85.I'm positively water supply versed with harvest be fond of this which are projected to be ingested owing to the intake logic while the car is idling.The can does disorder the product is not pro turbo cars, however I chose a vacuum port which is AFTER my turbocharger (bypass valve vacuum port) lacking any ill look.This material works great and is super easy to administer solo, agreed the provided adapter hoses, and airing tubing.In contrast to seafoam, my car threw a bunch of check engine miscarry codes all owing to the Berryman treatment, smoked be fond of idiotic, and runs super charming afterwards. I was getting some bucking/hesitation on/off throttle as getting into boost while pouring my car which has since resolved.Even as the car isn't smoking, you can definitely bump a hint of what smells be fond of carbon burning off, with a vaguely chemical scent as water supply. This is a additional contrast to seafoam I be inflicted with noticed.I also did this treatment to my girlfriend's 2003 Jeep LIberty V6 sport, with great results!A skilled stopover on up is to aid some distilled or filtered water in much the constant way in diplomacy to let atomized water steam off the intake ports/valves and additional remove any carbon, blow-by or varnish build up! The airing hose helps in this regard by not allowing water lonely to be sucked into the engine, which may initiation a potential hydrolock hazard.I would vastly recommend this treatment! It's tough to discover on the shelves at community car parts stores. put on't be frightened by the administer, just yield it a go! I cosset my car and this is definitely currently part of the 'treatment'. ;)
- Elwood Parker

I believe the manufactured goods would have worked best if all the parts needed were included in the kit. I only recieved the bottle of fluid.
- Ruthe R

Worked splendid and for under $20!!!! Auto shop wanted $139. Only took 25 minutes and the white smoke poured out and then cleared upLoved it
- peggy braun

this stuff really works at at the start i planning it would be a waste of money but with using this i notice the car wanted to run, but i would only use this once a year now to do this to the additional cars i own.
- TONY SOPRANO

Lowered my emanation facts from "fail" to extremely near zip on an older car including ended 200,000 miles on it. The car ran better afterwards as water supply.
- Andrew Schank


Berryman 2610 B-12 Chemtool Total Combustion Cleaning Kit - 16 oz.

Formulated including HEST and water supply yet to be detergent and additive chemistry to thoroughly clean intake valves, incineration chamber, and piston crown pro enhanced gas engine normal and improved fuel economy. Straightforward-to-aid kit can lower costly maintenance, lower octane requirements, and lower emissions. Application hose kit and instruction sheet built-in.





No comments:

Post a Comment