Wednesday, June 18, 2014

DuPont Silicone Bike Lubricant Aerosol, 10-Ounce Shopper Reviews



For whatever wits we can't seem to find these any longer in equipment. They are so much best than the "every following" brand which attracts dust since of the oil. If you need a dust free spray, this is the one to get. Item at home very promptly.
- Pc Kitty

At the start time I have tried this spray and I categorically love it. It stays on longer than WD-40 and seems to lubricate much best. I highly urge this as a all-function function fat spray.
- TShoot

I used this on my Honda VFR string from when I bought it with 3k miles on it, until I sold it with 25k miles on it. I generally lubed the string about once a week, and the string required one minor adjustment in with the intention of time. I would display the string was good for at smallest amount another 5k miles, so it yields almost 30k miles of string go.I've gotten 30k miles made known of a string before, by automatic string oilers which apply engine smear with oil to the preside ended at regular intervals. This Dupont fat gave me akin mileage without all the dripping mess and installation hassle of an automatic oiler!I also use this on my bicycle chains and as a all-purpose fat. I couldn't be happier with it!
- Jeff

Bought a can to grease my metal garage lobby and gears. Before I used it, the hinges in the actual lobby were binding, sounded be fond of a trash can go rolled almost. Some calculate ago I sprayed the silicone teflon on them and the rollers, all blast vanished. All I take see of now is the motor winding it up and not effective. It's been 6 months and not a squeak. This is a splendid manufactured goods, equipped to order a new can. I use it on all now with exceptional results; on my car, almost the house, hinges, key holes, etc. The formula penetrates quickly and deeply then leaves a layer of silicone and teflon behind.
- Jeff42

Stumbled on this lube in this area 15 being ago. I had just been mountain biking on approximately insanely wet, dirty, mucky trails and had run out of the grossly overpriced thread and gear lube from White Lightning. Reckless to get my motorcycle clean, dry and oiled, I old the Dupont Teflon/Silicone lube on my thread and derailleur and estimate what, it was a HUGE enhancement over the White Lightning harvest. --I be inflicted with never dead back. Now I even use DuPont Teflon/Silicone on my prize road motorcycle. It's double as effective and extremely nearly one-third the fee of the "special" cycling lubricants.....doesn't take a quantum physicists to figure out which manufactured goods to use.
- Bobdobbs62

A qualified exercise apparatus renovate guy told me to get this and aid it on the brake pad/tension pads on my spin dirt bike. Says it really works to prolong the go of the pads. Just let the pads out as much as they will go and aid the spray nozzle. Works be fond of a marvel. This is an despondent-priced way to maintin the dirt bike!!
- Trout

My treadmill wouldn't initiation, the alert said the belt looked-for lubing. I came in a roundabout way a few additional harvest but I urge this one b/c it has a spray 'straw' additional room business (not publicized in the photo) that makes it easy to apply below the belt lacking having to come undone the belt!
- NJ Guy

I use this manufactured goods in my business to lube on o-rings that will be clamped in place for at least 6 months. It is a wet lube when assembled but foliage no filtrate after it dries. When taken apart for cleaning after an total cycle for cleaning the parts are basically indifferent with no issues.
- Dan J

I needed a good fat to use during the winter, and this one seemed to work for a lot of people based on the other reviews. I've been winter riding for 15 years and have quite a only just any different string lubricants with the intention of I've tried. I'm really impressed by the way it inhibits rust on my bike string. It's minus 5 in Wisconsin and the roads are full of salt. Dupont Silicone Bike Fat is great. It's very thin and can tide into the smallest spaces. The large spray button also allows you to easily hegemony the amount. I've found my new favorite.
- hasefan

I aid this lube for cleaning and protecting firearms as well as other bits and pieces almost the family.This facility extremely well.
- joy


DuPont Silicone Bike Lubricant Aerosol, 10-Ounce

DuPont Silicone Lubricant with Teflon Fluoropolymer waterproofs, protects, lubricates and preserves rubber, plastic, vinyl, leather, metal and wood. This silicone-rich formula is a splendid all-function lubricant around the home, shop and worksite. Use on treadmills, sliding parts, windows, doors, rubber door gaskets, and much more. Formulated with Teflon fluoropolymer to outperform other Silicone Sprays in terms of longer lubricant life, enhanced wear safeguard, better high and low temperature array and increased resistance to fill up. Performs in greatest temps from -40-Top F (-40-Top C) to 400-Top F (204-Top C).





No comments:

Post a Comment