Thursday, July 3, 2014

CRC 3-36 Multi-Purpose Lubricant and Corrosion Inhibitor, 11 oz Aerosol Can, Clear/Blue/Green Recent Reviews



I bought this product after considering it reviewed in a woodworking magazine where it expected a top rating. I have used it on my table saw, jointer, spindle sander and all cast iron surfaces. It has dried without leaving a sticky film and so far no rust...although it is still early. I will know better in the spring but so far I am very lucky with it...It is living up to the review. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a good rust inhibitor.
- Moyie Alex

The product actually does what it says it will. I principally use it to lube/protect farming tools. It also facility very well on door hinges.
- Mike von R

worked as advertised. proverb it first compared w/ additional akin harvest in FHB or FWW magazine. It does perform as it was advertised save pro some of the others were similarly skilled and the shipping price made it the most expensive.
- buddgood

I be inflicted including old this manufactured goods pro a lingering calculate. I'm a metalsmith and I aid it to keep up my tools. It facility beautifully. It maintains the surfaces of my tools in a pure disorder. It keeps corrode early developing including fixed aid. I permanently apply a coat including work sessions which is especially valuable agreed the damp background everywhere we be in this planet. I've begun by it on my backyard tools including cleaning them. It is dependability a fair career on them as water supply ... and they reflect it over heavy aid. I just diplomacy early Gatzies who promptly shipped two extra cans to me. I was extremely fortunate including their benefit.
- C. Burra

Product helped sterile up a corroded steel desk and seems to be a skilled corrosion preventer, calculate will caution if it will really bring about.
- Gerald W Siemons

I bought this based on an article in Fine Woodworking. I use it not as a lubricant, but to care for my woodworking power and hand tools from rust. I've been using it for about 6 months. It's by no means a perfect rust preventer, since I still get a some go up rust, but it seems to be best than paste wax and Boeshield. I recently heard that 3-36 is what the LA beach lifeguards use to preclude rust on their gear, so it's probably one of the best harvest for this.
- dabotofus2

This manufactured goods works splendid for preventing corrode on cast iron gear, i.e. table saw tops, jointer, etc. It works greatly better than wax or WD-40. I wasn't competent to discover it at the stores I naturally assembly house, but here it was on Amazon!
- Robert Rummel

Beats the oily material can be used on metal zippers on clothing without having to deal with oils and having to wipe it rancid.
- anon

Based on Fair Woodworking product testing I purchased this product. My tools are in a dehumidified, insulated garage. The product is petroleum based which I didn't realize (my fault) as ordering. I've tried this on the bed of a Powermatic 12" jointer. The product definitely leaves a petroleum film which is a pain to remove before using the tool. Also, the rust by no means stops. I can find no difference starting many of the traditional ant-rust harvest that are non-petroleum based. A fixed application of topcoat after each aid seems to grant the constant protection and much less hassle.
- Ameliawizard "Ameliawizard"

Using this on all my tools now, cast iron tables, planes, chisels, saws, working great in humid Louisiana climate. Highly urge.
- Wildin


CRC 3-36 Multi-Purpose Lubricant and Corrosion Inhibitor, 11 oz Aerosol Can, Clear/Blue/Green

CRC multi-function fat and wear inhibitor. 3-36 is a versatile, oil-based fat, penetrant and wear inhibitor. It’s only one of its kind viscosity allows it to cover more surface area and infiltrate deep into the surface of all metals counting steel, copper, brass and aluminum. 3-36 displaces dampness and leaves a thin, long-lasting film to care for hostile to wear and wear. Recommended for use on tubing, castings, gears, weld rod, wire, furniture, dies, jigs, shim stock, chucks, drill rod, heat treated parts, machined surfaces, refined welds, aluminum extrusions, air actuated tools, conveyors, frozen joints, locks, hoists, etc. All-in-one formula. Fills needs for fat, penetrant, light duty cleaner and wear inhibitor in one manufactured goods. Displaces dampness. Prevents wear to boost gear life and normal. 360 point valve. Manufactured goods can be sprayed from any spot - even upside down. Notes safety data label. Provides following door to contemporary safety information must an accident or OSHA inspection occur. Helps comply with OSHA hazard exchanges standard 29 CFR 1910.1200.





No comments:

Post a Comment