Monday, July 14, 2014

MAGBIT 901-LUBE MAG901 Lube - Highly Concentrated Cutting Fluid, Pack of 12 User Review



If you look at the enlarged photo you will think it over "Dilutes with water to 1.56 gallons of cutting fluid" on the carton, and "Dilute up TO 100:1 with water" on the bottle. Each bottle is 2 oz, so this agrees - EXCEPT when I expected the product the bottles display Dilute up to 100:5 with water. This means the 4 bottles I purchased to impart my 7 gallon coolant reservoir for my mill, will single do 1.25 gals, as a replacement for of 6.24 gallons. So currently I either need to buy 12 more bottles of this or restore this and buy a different product.As is probably obvious - I have not tested the product to think it over how well it works.
- Gregg Bone


MAGBIT 901-LUBE MAG901 Lube - Highly Concentrated Cutting Fluid, Pack of 12




No comments:

Post a Comment