Thursday, July 24, 2014

Genuine Ford Fluid XG-8 PTFE Lubricant - 3 oz. Latest Reviews



Genuine Ford Fluid XG-8 PTFE Lubricant - 3 oz. Latest ReviewsFor being I experienced person the Ford 4x4 "Blow", I even went to the dealer to have them lube the slip yoke on numerous occasions and the conundrum everlastingly came back within a week or before long with. I read in this area this lube on a forum and unbendable to give it a shot for myself.. Equipment have been charming ever in view of the fact that. Vastly urge if you have that "Blow" when appearance to a stop or accelerating from a stop.
- BT84

Bought an 07 F150 FX2 with 85,000 miles on it and it had the infamous "thump/clunk" when taking off from a stop. A modest web research revealed that the slip yoke needed lubrication (as recommended in the title-holder's manual) and MotorCraft XG-8 was the recommended product to use.Pulling the driveshaft out was easy and I found both the slip yoke and tailshaft splines to be dry. There was XG-8 in there at one time (blue residue) but nothing lasts forever. Cleaning all parts with brake cleaner and liberally applying new lube to the splines transformed the truck. It's as smooth as glass with no sound or thump from the driveline.As well as this worked, I only gave it 4 stars as I'm coming up to see how long it lasts. So far 200 miles.Don't mess around with other grease, I understand nothing else will last as long. I could do this each 10,000 miles and be fine. It's a 3 oz tube but I only used 1/3 of it to cover everything.Fingers crossed.Weekender.
- Weekender

I tried fixed oil on the D/S splines and it worked for a little. I at that calculate stanch to buy what Ford recommends. The blow is dead for now, with a bit of good luck for skilled. This oil is a lot thinner than wheel impression oil.I reflect it's high-priced for a tiny tube of oil that Ford must have put on the driveshaft splines in the at the initiation house.
- Len

As confirmed genuine ford motorcraft grease that's purchased from dealer used on move quietly yoke worked great no clunking. Will use over again.
- TJ

This is Ford's general purpose Teflon-loaded smear with oil. Most of the time, it is old pro the move quietly-joints in driveshafts. With the intention of's what I aid it pro, which takes in this vicinity half of the tube. The remainder is skilled pro hinges, latches, pretty much anything moreover. It has a nice baby desolate color, pro what with the intention of's value. Pro a smear with oil, it is a piece expensive, I get a relate of years out of a tube, so I'm happy with it.
- Phil A.

Genuine Ford Fluid XG-8 PTFE Lubricant - 3 oz. Detail View


Genuine Ford Fluid XG-8 PTFE Lubricant - 3 oz.

For use with driveshaft slip yokes; primarily where grunt-type noise is experienced person. Useful in eliminating squeaks between fake parts. For use on speedometer cables; stops squeaking, sticking and binding.





No comments:

Post a Comment