Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Dow Corning Vacuum Lubricant 5.3oz Tube Shopper Reviews



Exceptional for grind safeguard or sterile lubrication of parts. Lasts in this vicinity unendingly. Only fancy it was not so high-priced.Tim S. in NJ
- Tim Sandford

I'm using this for telescope and lens repair. This type of grease has very low emissions which means that mirror and lens surfaces stay clean and clear. It's perfect for lubricating all the gears and bearings which are in or near optical surfaces.
- JG McClung

I've used this manufactured goods for many years both in the lab and in the field. It provides a great seal for vacuum applications.
- Hyperjump

There is a generous quantity in the tube, and it has done a fine job choice me shore up any tiny leaks almost fittings and gaskets in my vacuum sealer.
- David R. Kliman "technology enthusiast"

Keep the seal on my Fuval 206. Lacking it I did not get the exact seal to keep water from leaking out. I may never use al that is in this tube but at least I will not have gallons of wAter leaking out of my container filter
- FD Firefighter 121 "Remember the 343"

I use this to grease tuning slides on brass instruments. It is the most excellent manufactured goods I be inflicted including always establish for this function and one tube will continue a calculate.
- Matt-Man


Dow Corning Vacuum Lubricant 5.3oz Tube

Dow Corning High Vacuum Grease, Dow Corning 1597418,





No comments:

Post a Comment