Monday, June 9, 2014

Tube-O-Lube 31644G Dry Powder Graphite Lubricant Shopper Reviews



I bought this to keep the keys on my manual typewriter early sticking and so far it works great. A modest messy though if you squeeze out too much.
- Matthew K

I bought this as I stirred into a house with a difficult to curve combination tress. My dad had told me in this area this type of manufactured goods lingering ago, so I tried it and it worked splendid. I gasping a modest into the tress, and it became straightforward to curve. I be inflicted with in check over of the fact with the intention of used it on a lobby bulge and a car lobby.The only gripe I be inflicted with is with the intention of the hole gets stopped up easily, and I be inflicted with to stick a touch in it every calculate I use it to sterile it out, but with the intention of wasn't ample for me to pocket gone a star.
- Sid

We had a exhausted bolt including the intention of was being compensated tricky to run and old this manufactured goods. It flat exhaust the ponytail which now operates smoothly. My release gripe is including the intention of is including the intention of the key comes out including a tiny amount of black graphite which gets on your hand or clothes.
- 2563255553

Good dry lube at good price. Don't know what else to say, if you need dry lube this will work.
- B. Benner

Keep some almost the house for likelihood and ends. I was in fact by to experiment on a wax/graphite bike string lube. Facility splendid.
- NoGeek

Graphite fat is great for metal on metal or metal on plastic where oil-based lubricants would be too messy or would degrade the plastic. This product worked beautifully to bring to a standstill a door hinge from squeaking. My only complaint would be the container. It does not come including a hole already, so you have to get a pin and insert it in the extremely small tip, which I found to be difficult. I also had to do it twice because the first hole was too small and no product was coming out. After that, you have to be careful because it can come out in unexpected bursts - but that is more the nature of the product, since it is a powder.
- aem


Tube-O-Lube 31644G Dry Powder Graphite Lubricant

Graphite Lubricant, Container Type Tube, Size 0.21 oz., Reduces Friction, Blast And Wear Caused By Friction, For Items That Slide, Roll, Turn, Twist or Spin, Dry Graphite Powder For Mane, Gears, Pine Wood Derby Cars, Nut And Bolt Threads And Bearings RestrictionsCalifornia Proposition 65 Notification: This product contains a chemical renowned to the Disorder of California to produce cancer. Tube-O-Lube Graphite LubricantSLIP Plate Superfluous-fine dry powder is fragrance-free, greaseless, nonflammable, and environmentally safe. Multipurpose, continuous lubricant for door mane, small tools, hinges, bolts, and screws under farthest temperatures.Lubricants





No comments:

Post a Comment