Sunday, June 1, 2014

12.5" 320mm Pair Air Gas Shock Absorber Replacement GL500 Motorcycle Suspension For Halley Yamaha Buyer Reviews



I expected 8.2mm spring thickness as announced in description, but yesterday when got shocks I discovered that spring is 7mm. I'm afraid that its to soft for my bikeI'm disappointed because this lot is the only place where I found this shocks with 8mm springAnd I live too far to send them back(
- Anton Reznikov

My weight : 90kg. Have them flat them on my CB400SF Version S (NC 31) and so far, no complain and no regret on buying this set of absorbers. So long as you don't equate apple with orange (Ohlins/Bitubo/etc) this is regard for money. Reliability : Not fully tested yet as I have been using them for just below a month.Good manufactured goods...and fast delivery!!! Two ups for the peddler.
- ikin


12.5" 320mm Pair Air Gas Shock Absorber Replacement GL500 Motorcycle Suspension For Halley Yamaha

Description: 350mm (13.3/4") total part 320mm (12.5/8") mind to mind crucial top Mind Diameter: 10mm and 12mm Mind thickness : 21.00mm Jump thickness: 7mm Jump Width: 60mm (2.4") The mind of shock has tensile might more than 2,000kgf Difficulty can be adjusted by springs and air (nitrogen)

Wrap built-in: 1 Duo x Dirt bike Shock Absorber





No comments:

Post a Comment