Friday, May 23, 2014

Mag 1 723-10PK High-Temp Disc Brake Wheel Bearing Grease - 14 oz., (Pack of 10) Best Reviews



Use this stuff at work all the time. Works splendid.In addendum to by it on customer's vehicles, I use it to lube the hammers on my impact gun and it seems to operate smoother with this over the low-cost grease from harbor freight.
- Chris

It actually helps me to repair the car. I am a mechanic, I advise.You will not regret .I will buy more.
- igor


Mag 1 723-10PK High-Temp Disc Brake Wheel Bearing Grease - 14 oz., (Pack of 10)

Calculated and formulated for bearings in commission below conditions of greatest difficulty and high love. Can also be used for all-purpose purpose lubrication, and as a substitution for numerous check greases ensuing in less important give and less chance of misapplication.





No comments:

Post a Comment