Thursday, May 8, 2014

MG Chemicals 803 Projection Tube Coolant, 17 oz Bottle Recent Reviews



This material worked splendid and returned my tv picture back to new. Extremely lucky. Only took two of the three bottles I purchased. Be strict including the ports you disengage to drain and fill thru on my Magnavox it is not threaded it's a a 1/4 curve swist to tighten and more and you break off one or both hold not effective tabs.
- Kenneth R Robertson

I wasn't guaranteed in this vicinity the use of this coolant for my projection CRT's but it had recommend itself to me greatly not compulsory. I was extremely pleased including the coolant. It was crystal apparent and straightforward to bring about including. The amalgamation of this fluid and cleaning the CRT lenses mad an amazing alteration in the affect and clarity of the depiction. The pot is plainly labeled and MSDS in rank is promptly accessible if looked-for.
- FiberglassCivic


MG Chemicals 803 Projection Tube Coolant, 17 oz Bottle

Projection tube coolant calculated for use in electronic cooling applications as a replacement for heat transfer fluid in projection tubes. RoHS compliant.





No comments:

Post a Comment