Thursday, June 19, 2014

Permatex 80345-12PK White Lithium Grease, 1.5 oz. (Pack of 12) Buyer Reviews



Kind. Would buy ended again. Old on VCR lubrication of record trail. Old extremely tiny amount. Useful with Qtip. No mess.
- oedipus1

I read that colorless lithium lube is splendid for lubricating metal to metal supporter, and I needed it for a lock at home, so I bought it on amazon very than having to go looking around a hardware pile for it. The price seemed evenhanded and it did end up working splendid. I'm not sure if it's much cheaper at a pile, but hey, it's only five bucks.
- freqshopper

I old this to grease a gear for a garage entrance starter. You call for to use a grease including the intention of is not oil based or it can hit the fake parts.
- Chuck Pearson "Chuck Pearson"

I prearranged 4 tubes of this grease. Couldn't find it ANYWHERE in my area in this type of container. They either had it in generous tubs or in a tube including a extremely generous opening on the end. My order was well-packaged and arrived in perfect condition. White lithium grease works great to lube the slide rails and high friction areas of handguns.
- Deputy

I used this to grease and care for the door hinges in our house. It did an exceptional job and was very convenient to use. I will be looking for other applications for this manufactured goods in the years to come.
- Peter Grossnickle "Gourmet guy"

I initially used this manufactured goods loads of, loads of years ago in the Marine Body at the rifle range. My drill instructors knew just so what was needed to lubricate metal surfaces that have metal-to-metal contact.Last fall I encountered a seizure for a stainless steel handgun that was not properly lubricated and that was required to be returned to the factory for repair with a brief period at the range. Medium weight gun oil just does not grant the optimum lubrication solution. It's viscosity also changes significantly at higher love levels.I did find this manufactured goods at Lowe's, but the only size void would have lasted me another 100 years or more. Amazon had the correct manufactured goods size.This manufactured goods has a crowd of uses, which are only limited by your imagination, i.e garage door tracks, car door locking mechanisms, door hinges, etc The manufactured goods is unique in its lubricating qualities, but it also retains that feature and consistency in varying weather situation and temperatures. This will permit you to dodge having the grease drip on to expensive surfaces or materials which are in accurate proximity.
- J. Wm Seabrooke CPA "Tax Man"

I bought this oil to pack into the bearings for my longboard and they stay rust free and roll real charming. Good manufactured goods.
- Tebe

I like it. I am using it for gathering ofthreaded stainless steel parts as an anti exasperating fat.The tube is easy to give out from, and a little goesa long way.I did not need a big oil cartridge and gun to give out a dab here and thereand have everlastingly agonizing the tubs of oil for apt so messy over time.This is just the voucher for when you need a dab.High feature oil that will work for most whatever thing almost the houseor workshop!
- John Goodin

Used this when I installed my fleeting shifter. It worked really well! Very easy to wipe off your fingers, and doesnt have the typical grease smell.
- Jimmy

This is a austere and low-priced fix for grating noisy hinges. Austerely pop the axis pin, sterile, coat including Lithium Oil and exchange. You'll be amazed by the alteration. Doors commence basically and peacefully.
- R. Robillard "Verdoot"


Permatex 80345-12PK White Lithium Grease, 1.5 oz. (Pack of 12)

Permatex Colorless Lithium Oil is an all-function colorless fat for metal-to-metal and metal-to-fake applications. This fat protects hostile to corrode, makes surfaces friction-free and withstands dampness and distinguished excitement. Amount 3. Usually celebrated and trusted, these tried and real Permatex lubricants bring about to care for and grease effectively each automotive part and constituent.





No comments:

Post a Comment