Tuesday, June 24, 2014

3M 08812 Injector Cleaner Bottle - 16 fl. oz. Shopper Reviews



I just ran this injector cleaner through my Nissan 300ZX (Z31) and it seems to have improved despondent-rpm response considerably. I made no other changes to the car and have been by the same strain of gas for months, so the injector cleaner gets the kudos. I normally don't put much belief in mechanic-in-a-bottle products keep for this actually seems to have worked in my case.
- Daniel

It REALLY works !!! Amazon's price is the best I could find. Car starts easier, idles smoother and performs better. All that for a 2001 Camry including 101,000 miles on it. Just put some in my wife's 2003 Camry and expect similiar results. No reason to try all the others out there. This one REALLY WORKS !!!
- Warren E. Greenwald

cleaned out the car be fond of surpass than whatever business moreover miles and miles and miles extra for me thankfulness to 3M
- gerit

My Suzuki Vitara benefit set alight went on and the diagnosis was "unsystematic misfiring." This can be caused by loads of equipment among which are soil injectors. I put in this 16 tiny amount pot and to the top the gas reservoir. Voila, including a few miles the motor ran extra smoothly and the set alight went off. So no dive to the car mechanic was looked-for. A tiny step for a man, a giant victory for his shoulder bag.
- Handy Steve

Used this many times on my Nissan Quest mininvan as the 'CEL' light keeps appearance on. It's the 'catalytic converter' idea and what happens is the constituent on the converter gets dirty. Once I put this in on a full tank of gas, drive for a couple hundred miles and voila! The CEL light disappears. Much cheaper than the stealer, oops I mean dealer charging $1200 for a new Cat Converter.
- CashMan

put in my truck and jet ski. With a bit of luck it will keep my injectors clean! So far, no problems, so good so far.
- Rich Pinto "jazzbug2"

So I keep up with my car and every aspect of its maintenance. I drive a 1996 Nissan Maxima which just hit 300,000 miles and the modification that I have on the engine as far as intake and exhaust I am getting about 30 miles to the gallon highway. So lately when i initiation my car it almost sounded like a misfire for about 10 seconds and then it would go away. This was only experience from a cold initiation so my mechanic told me that it sounds like an injector leaking fuel into the chamber from a dirty have control over, or it could be a coolant leak on the cylinder have control over. That last one scared me as i did not want to have to change my engine or do a have control over gasket job. I called my Nissan dealer and they said 3M fuel injector cleaner is recommended for my car. I went ahead and got the kit from Amazon and did the steps but did not see any improvement until I did the fuel additive and drove to work and back which uses up half a tank of gas and then approximately local driving to get down to about 1/4 of a tank. I did not reconcile that this would work but now my car is starting up like the old days and no misfire like symptoms. So from now on I will be using this product regularly. On a side note I did try the Royal Purple Max Clean system and did not see the results like the 3M product. And I am a enormous fan of RP.
- Unreal Photography

I compensated too much of an injector cleaner at the dealer's shop. I've also had the dealer cleaned accdg to their routine maintenance. Oh what a dissipate... where all I had to do is to buy this starting amzn. Thanks so much for making them available here. I've used it on Nissan Titan and Volvo xc90.
- Czeal001 "Czeal001"

The manufactured goods facility extremely promptly. My car has renewed potential and best chatter mileage.
- Jim L. Scott "sales manager"


3M 08812 Injector Cleaner Bottle - 16 fl. oz.

Clean fuel injectors and removes deposits all through the time it takes to consume one tank of gas. Restores power and fuel nation. Eliminates stalling, hesitation and poor performance due to dirty fuel injectors.





No comments:

Post a Comment