Sunday, June 15, 2014

BestLine 853796001450 Premium Synthetic Power-Train Lubricant - 16 oz. Shopper Reviews



To be trustworthy with you guys, I dont know if this stuff facility or not, I followed the directions and put it in at the exact amount it specifies for all application, and I really dont know if its working or not. I havent noticed any genuine difference, but at that calculate over again I wasnt kidding myself, I knew this wasnt gonna add 100 hp, maybe its doing its job and lubricating, but i'll never really know. What sold me about this, as stupid as this may signal, was its commercial.
- Samuel Medina

i had bought this in hopes to fix a tricky shift into 2nd and a whistling noise as my car went into 3rd gear at around 35-45 mph. i had just had my transmission rebuilt $2500 (ouch!!! yes it subdue hurts) 2 year warranty (single skilled business about that, but subdue HURTS) and returned to the supermarket 10 income shortly so they may maybe try out for leaks, and i had told them of what i had noticed (above symptoms) he had told me except it gets of poorer quality or i am really uncomfortable with it, here is not greatly he can do aptly now( WTF!!) than was ended 2 months ago and conundrum persisted each day. i had heard of bestline harvest and stanch to yield it a try. positioned my diplomacy, at once shipping, wrap at home un-damaged (valuable) old most of pot in innumerable seats, trasmission( biggest come forth), radiator, potential steering. didnt see no matter what business real special with watch to radiator or potential steering, but critical consequences in the transmission incredibly charming shift owing to all gears and no whistling noise for extremely nearly a week. so i am detective novel
- stephen

Recently purchased and am restoring a 1986 Toyota Van, with tranny in succession hard-shift from granny to 2nd-- all other shifts were fine. So, had the transmission flushed, new seals & filter (no shavings or sludge found-- thank goodness) then added the apt amount of this power train fat with OEM tranny fluid.Unnervingly, there was a bit of a 'low squeal' that seemed to come from the differential for a link weeks-- but it was a bitter cold winter at the time with negative temps-- and then surrounded by 2 weeks the sound dissipated and is absolutely gone now. (NOTE: Toyota is very specific on what fluid to use in this model van due to in the end a fork lift engine, and I was set to have it flushed again and only OEM fluids replaced, but it appears this fluid has integrated well.)I've put a additional 500 miles on the van since using this product and automatic shifting is much more charming and quiet. Consequently, I'd say this stuff works as confirmed and I hope for having used it, I can get a additional 225k miles out of the van.For my experience, I'd definitely urge it for high mileage vehicles with a few ticks, but that don't need major transmission work.
- 3D Graphic Artist

I chose this rating since I have not noticed a alteration in my transmission which is where I used it.
- Darren C. Hampton


BestLine 853796001450 Premium Synthetic Power-Train Lubricant - 16 oz.

BestLine Power-Train fat is the most well ahead power-train behavior and is well-matched with all other fluids and gear oils. It cleans the valve body and plates, allowing for a faster and more well-methodical shift and cooler surgical course of action love for the compulsory transmission. The power-train lube treats gears and bearings with a defending glaze that resists wear while allowing for faster and more well-methodical operations in ordinary transmissions/differentials. It enhances the efficiency of the water pump, lubricates the bearings, while glaze the radiator with a defending layer to reduce corrosion and boost flow of coolant.





No comments:

Post a Comment