Saturday, August 16, 2014

DuPont Teflon White Lithium Grease, 16 oz Tub (DGW616101) Recent Reviews



Works as described. This is quality grease applicable to a diversity of uses. It should last a long time. Nothing to complain about.
- Bvus

My NordikTrack elliptical came with a tiny packet of colorless oil. We used a modest and at that calculate tossed the surplus as the packaging didn't actually afford water supply to storage space. I've had loads of implementation bikes and such in the earlier cycle and after greasing them during the early erect I by no means had to agonize in this area it over again. My elliptical ongoing not just squeaking but "jumping". I was scared if I continued use it would in detail yield destruction. I was shocked as I went to the NordikTrack website and they did not put forward any type of oil. I tried WD-40 and a few other greases with the intention of we had almost the house and not any of them lasted longer than 10 outline. Through Google I saw this manufactured goods not compulsory for NordikTrack elliptical apparatus and treadmills. We be in this planet in a very rural area and tried to discover it in community stores. I found a spray-on colorless lithium oil with Ceflon......it didn't bring about. Finally ruined down and prearranged this tub......EXACTLY what my elliptical needed. Works be fond of a champ and with this tiny tub I be inflicted with ample to last the go of my elliptical and at that calculate approximately!
- Jennifer L Scott


DuPont Teflon White Lithium Grease, 16 oz Tub (DGW616101)

A clean, white, low odor oil for all-function function applications.

  • Aerosol translation sprays on wet, and then sets up as a water and corrosion strong oil
  • Resists melting, freezing, washing off, or contravention down below distinguished speeds, distinguished heats or heavy lots
  • Exceptional film might and roughness
  • Distinguished dropping top helps make guaranteed retention where distinguished temperatures are encountered
  • Good extreme pressure and challenging-wear properties
  • Distinguished feature base fluids grant dependable protection hostile to rust and corrosion
  • NLGI #2Applications:
  • Small motors, open-air power gear
  • Garage doors, rollers, gears
  • Open lube points and distinguished load applications
  • Shafts, joints, skeleton and suspension
  • Automotive hinges, battery posts, seat tracks, stem and hood latches
  • Fan motors, couplings, coils, non-disc brake parts
  • Axles, bearings, pivots, linkages, springs and coil
  • Heavy duty chains, cables and pulleys
  • Bolt threads and plumbing fixtures
  • For applications with a unremitting operating temp range starting -10F (-23C) to 350F (177C). Dropping top 500F (260C)




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment