Monday, April 7, 2014

3-IN-ONE Professional White Lithium Grease, 10.25 oz. Reviews



3-IN-ONE Professional White Lithium Grease, 10.25 oz. ReviewsI bought a case of 12 aerosols to minimize the cost. I have three gates to lube the chains. Finally I got almost to do it and to my surprise it was messy. The description on Amazon described it as " Sprays on evenly...It will not splatter, run, wash off...sets up dry for a thick coating...etc." I did shake it very thoroughly before and during use and it still was messy.Worst of all, I'm trying to restore it and Amazon's restore policy says aerosols cannot be returned. I wish this was mentioned during the hold. I've used only one can to my Dis-satisfaction and I'm supposed to forget that I paid $44 for it.Where is Consumer Satisfaction in all of this?
- OSSIE

I actually like this stuff.I have a large bent iron vehicle gate that has hinges the yelp a lot. It has a oil decent, but that doesn't seem to work well. I have tried squirting other oils into the hinge area and that has had top bolt from the blue accomplishment.I squirted this stuff into the hinge joint area and it bunged the squeaking! I have also used it on other items with also good consequences.Greatly not compulsory!
- Randall Dibb "Randy"

My time old French lobby refrigerator ongoing building a loud squeaking blast just. At at the initiation I oiled the hinges including a silicone fat and it in detail owing to the signal of poorer quality - greatly of poorer quality! So in the lead faster examination, I noticed it looked be fond of a metal to metal axis gathering. So I resorted to this Colorless Lithium Oil. One spray and the blast was dead and it has stayed dead - absolutely vanished. I was actually shocked at the alteration this grease makes versus the silicon fat. I remembered including the intention of a additional assessor confirmed Colorless Lithium Oil was for metal hostile to metal and Silicone fat is for fake or non-metal surfaces. Water supply, report has it including the intention of he knew his lubricants a lot best than I did. But at nominal amount I remembered what he understood.
- G. Cox "Shanghaied"

I got this for a creaky door and a couple of sprays really did the trick. I used it very nearly 2 months past and the creak still hasn't come back!
- B. Pasta

My coworker had this horrendous sounding preside over that constantly interrupted talks calls. I bought and sent this lube to him with threats of bodily harm if he didn't use it. He did, and now our talks calls are still horrendous, but not in view of the fact that of his preside over.
- K. English

Had a noisy clasp pedal in my town. Sprayed some of this lithium oil on it and solved the conundrum.
- Dave

this facility extremely water supply to keep the wear off of our golf cart batteries and cables. Sprays basically, solely get on to sure and shake it up to get the most excellent spray.Bring up to date 7-25-13: Unquestionably no wear on the battery terminals months with at the initiation applying. By no means had no matter what business perfectly block wear as this has made.
- JSquare

Got it to oil an abstruse that has been making lots of blast. I was scared that this would make it too greasy but that was not the case. Highly not compulsory
- S.D.A

I have an 8 year old car, and the slot in-back and hood latches stab or fail to lock into place quite evenly. I helpful a link of squirts of this oil to both latches and the enhancement was noteworthy.My hood fastener now opens and closes/mane into place each time. The slot in-back fastener, which suffers from rust and was being paid to the top where you needed wicked might to open it, now opens, closes, and latches with much stuck-up ease.Manufactured goods also facility splendid on squeeky doors. I definitely urge this manufactured goods for metal on metal lubrication.
- J. K. Paasch

Bought this for my elliptical that needed some greasing.What more can I say, works as advertised.Made the squeaks go away.
- E. Nam "Eugenius"

3-IN-ONE Professional White Lithium Grease, 10.25 oz. Detail View


3-IN-ONE Professional White Lithium Grease, 10.25 oz.

This water and excitement resistant formulation provides you with a long-lasting, heavy-duty grease in an aerosol can. 3-IN-ONE Qualified Colorless Lithium Grease spray reduces friction even as protecting against rust and corrosion. It sprays on evenly as a liquid, and sets up dry for a thick coating. It will not splatter, melt, run, tint off or freeze.

3-IN-ONE Qualified Colorless Lithium Grease has a variety of uses:

Automotive: Hinges, locks, latches, seat tracks, arrange plates, cables, distributor cams, battery terminals, touchtone phone logic antennas, windshield wiper mechanisms, bolts, bearings, clean engines, and more.

Home: Sliding doors, windows, hinges, appliances, lawn and garden equipment, garage door tracks, chains, screws, guns and tools.

Marine: Trailer rollers, winches, turnbuckles, shackles, bearings, slides, motor pivot points and all outdoor tender parts.

Shop: Machinery, fans, blowers, roller channels, chains, conveyor, bearing, gears, pneumatic tools, blades and bits.





No comments:

Post a Comment