Monday, August 4, 2014

3M 08899 Foaming Engine Degreaser - 16.5 oz. User Reviews



Good manufactured goods if you cannot meet the expense of a low cost difficulty washer. By and large, a tiny difficulty washer by itself does a best job.
- Speed_Triple_1050

It left the engine bay clean-er (no scrubbing) but including a ton of colorless residue. Also, the foam was far from rich and robust, it didn't foam up much. I didn't place it on for longer than recommended on the can. unattractively pass next time.
- Raymond

Can lasted in this area 1 little of spraying and was void. Foliage filtrate with washing off car. Did a median-of-the-road job of removing oil and dust from my engine.
- Andrew Evarts

I purchased this degreaser over others based on my satisfaction in the past including the 3M line of products. I was not disappointed. This is a passionate and pretty aggressive degreaser. I would say just be careful, mostly because this stuff has some noxious fumes. Says it is prudent for rubber and plastic, and I be inflicted including used it on some plastic parts.. but I also dripped some on a rubberized driveway patch and it turned to sauce where it touched it.
- Matt Castelein

Seemed to do the job sweet well. Just be sure to use it in a well ventilated area. Has some powerful fumes.
- Bill


3M 08899 Foaming Engine Degreaser - 16.5 oz.

This manufactured goods is a fast-performing arts, all-function function engine degreaser designed to remove oil, dust and dirt. It is safe for most under-the-hood rubber and plastic parts.





No comments:

Post a Comment