Monday, April 14, 2014

Power Service 8025 Diesel 9-1-1 Fuel Anti-Freezer - 32 oz. Buyer Reviews



A should be inflicted with for chill diesel operation. Never admit as your gonna get approximately bad fuel or super low temps.
- Jordan

This material works so good, it will liquefy diesel fuel that has already gelled. I buy diesel for my tractor in bulk when its cheap in the summer and add this and never had a gel up even at -26
- M Spaulding

I was having trouble with my F250 powerstroke starting and running on the highway due to approximately bad fuel. I'm pretty guaranteed it had water in it.With using it on numerous tanks of diesel... No more issues.
- Richard A.

MY TRUCK SITS ABOUT 10MONTHS IN A GARAGE. EVEN THOUGH I START IT UP EVERY FEW WEEKS AND I LIVE IN 70+ DEGREE WEATHER YEAR ROUND, LATELY DURING HEAVY ACCELERATION MY TRUCK WOULD COMPLETELY CUT OUT WITH A BIG THUMP/JOLT. I CHANGED FILTERS, PUT DIFFERENT KINDS OF CLEANERS, ADDITIVES BUT NO IMPROVEMENT.I EVEN ENDED UP BUYING A SEPARATE FUEL LIFT PUMP. ANOTHER TWO MONTHS GO BY AND I CAME ACROSS THIS RED BOTTLE. DUMPED ABOUT 3/4 IN TO THE TANK AND 200MILES LATER, TRUCK RAN BETTER THAN NEW.
- OCMama


Power Service 8025 Diesel 9-1-1 Fuel Anti-Freezer - 32 oz.

Diesel 9.1.1 is a Winter Rescue Formula designed to decipher your diesel fuel emergencies during the frost winter months. Diesel 9.1.1 does not preclude fuel gelling. Use Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost (in the colorless pot) as a preventive rank to keep fuel from gelling. Diesel 9.1.1 and Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost are water supply-matched in diesel fuel and may be old at the constant time.





No comments:

Post a Comment