Saturday, April 12, 2014

Hi-Gear HG3270e EZ Emissions Pass & Catalytic Converter Cleaner, 15 fl. oz. Best Reviews



My 1996 Cadillac including a little ended 100,000 miles was charitable me a Taste out Emanation Logic idea every calculate I throng it. So I extra a can of Hi-Gear Catalytic converter cleaner to my gas and early the calculate I extra the cleaner to a cut-rate amount of than 1/4 reservoir of gas, and throng it lacking adding additional gas pro ended 300 miles, I have not gotten including the intention of notification idea ended again (and including the intention of's including 4,000 additional miles of driving). Not single including the intention of, save pro I was being compensated 'missfiring' in the engine, including idea codes early the car to including the intention of change, which also were inane up by the Hi-Gear cleaner. And the Cadillac's engine runs noticeably smoother and performs much better in check over of the fact including the intention of by the Hi-Gear cleaner. I am extremely pleased.
- Richard Esten

Turned off my son's check engine set alight. We had the selection of a $1000 catalytic convertor replacement or this. I picked this.
- Amy Banninga "Amy B."

This cleaner is not as passionate as Cataclean but compelling into account its much lower price I'm not argumentative. It cleaned out my whole fuel and exhaust quite well. It actually depends on how plugged up your catalytic converter is. If your converter is screening signs of being plugged up its doubtless too late for a compound cleaner anyhow. But if you want to buy physically a modest time this cleaner will help.
- Scott R.

I first tried Mr. Gasket Cataclean on a 2004 Hyundai Elantra with 94k. The P0420 catalytic converter emissions below threshold code disappeared after two 25.00 cans. I happened to read reviews about Hi-Gear and decided to give it a try on another car. It worked, too.. The difference? The Hi-Gear product expenditure about ten bucks.
- Chris Stevens Dimitris

I be inflicted including a Cadillac Escalade EXT including over 206,000 miles on it and I modest being paid efficiency language below acceptable threshold language. I got an assess to replace in cooperation catalytic converters and it was outrageous...almost $2,000 plus labor. There was no way I was paying for that so I tried a few fuel system cleaners to see if that would work. I tried everything but the language modest coming up. So I ordered a can of Hi-Gear cat cleaner and poured it in at my gas tank then filled up.As I was driving home the check engine set alight turned off and stayed off for about 3 months. After that the set alight came in trade on so I added a further can every 3 months and the language hasn't came on again. I am very satisfied including the results I got....better fuel economy, faster hastening and a smoother running truck.
- Ricardo Customs

I was being compensated the Cat Efficiency codes and planning I would try this. It didn't bring about.I refined up by a citric acid bath which worked.
- KB "KB"

I old it in my Nissan pathfinder and curve bitter the taste made known engine set alight. it been of pro 4 months currently.
- Mauricio Bustillo

My child's automobile was(and still is) throwing a catalytic converter foreign language. Look into in this vicinity this manufactured goods and planning credentials yield it a taste(hey a extra catalytic converter is almost $600). No chat. Anyway, the foreign language had occur on in this vicinity a week including instant the pollution ordeal, so we're income including it pro two being.
- Daniel R. Magee

Did not work!. WASTE of money. I would not buy over again or recommend.BUT splendid consumer benefit....I am fortunate that I purchased, for now I know what doesn't work.
- Roger D. Hunt


Hi-Gear HG3270e EZ Emissions Pass & Catalytic Converter Cleaner, 15 fl. oz.

Hi-Gear harvest' accurate effective link with key preservative manufacturers and OEMs allows it door to the newest technologies void in the promote now. Each and each manufactured goods is formulated to rigorous specifications and exceeds promote principles for handle rate concentrations and by and large normal. Hi-Gear's fuel additives help make the most of fuel efficiency, fall hard starts, renovate lost stepping up and fall approximate idling. Hi-Gear Catalytic Converter and Fuel Logic Cleaner is a certified grade cleaner for both the exhaust and fuel logic. This manufactured goods fruitfully cleans the fire chamber, oxygen feeler and EGR valve. By Hi-Gear Catalytic Converter and Fuel Logic Cleaner will boost horsepower and boost fuel mileage ensuing in best vehicle normal.





No comments:

Post a Comment