Friday, April 18, 2014

Magnalube-G PTFE Grease: 1 count - 1 LB Can (1 Pint) Best Reviews



This is a good grease it safe for o-ring so I used on air tools that I rebuilt them works good I even used on brake caliper seals I rebuilt few of them as well, works just fine no issue I like it.
- R. Saing

I have been using Magnalube for very near a year now under very adverse circumstances - both under open-air temperatures accomplishment over 115 degrees and exposure to ride out which is now and again hot and dusty as well as hammering rain. It is helpful to all the metal tender parts on a wheelchair lift mounted to a towing hitch bar on the rear of my car. Located in the heat of the desert in Arizona and irregularly with drives into the mountains all owing to chill circumstances, Magnalube is the only fat which was not compulsory by the lift manufacturer Bruno. It has categorically outperformed any other fat on the promote. I am exceptionally impressed and wouldn't use any thing else to keep the lift in commission seamlessly.
- Netsy "@netsy01"

Splendid manufactured goods would approve of ended again This is extremely polished flush as wiped bitter. Old it on the vertical traditions of a milling apparatus
- Eddie Slone "EES"

My AR-15 jammed a few era before to I saw a gun record advertising this manufactured goods. It is an exceptional lubricant pro guns or "almost" no matter what business moreover including the intention of needs a little lubricant. I aid it on all my automatics currently! Great manufactured goods!
- Moe Skeeto

A further good grease to add to my arsenal. This is a synthetic grease. Also available as soap based lube w/ moly.
- crazy white boy

I rebuild lots of air nailers. This lube is just the aptly thickness for grown-up 0-rings as still in good affect and not being replaced. Splendid for have control over springs and make your way through driver springs for maintenance corrode at bay. So far it look to bring about splendid and the fee for this feature lube was very rational.
- Sawdusty Ron "tool hound carpenter"


Magnalube-G PTFE Grease: 1 count - 1 LB Can (1 Pint)

Magnalube®-G deposits a fine protective and lubricating film on metal parts. It is virtually unaffected by biting moisture and will not migrate starting hot surfaces. Magnalube®-G is water resistant, stable at high temperatures, resists smear with oil separation, and is chemically and involuntarily stable.
The PTFE base effectively lubricates at temperatures +500° F to -50° F. The applications are unlimited. Magnalube is the multipurpose specialty lubricant that industrial engineers can entrust.





No comments:

Post a Comment