Thursday, April 10, 2014

Chemical Guys WAC_CLY_100 - Luber - Clay & Clay Block Synthetic Lubricant & Detailer (1 Gal) User Reviews



Chemical Guys WAC_CLY_100 - Luber - Clay & Clay Block Synthetic Lubricant & Detailer (1 Gal) User ReviewsBy far the preeminent clay lube I've always used and I've used them all. You can dilute it 50/50 and it subdue works great. Great job CG.
- MARK S COX

Splendid lubricant I use it for extremely nearly everything including clay...I flush use it including my Autoscrub Pad. It's actually skilled material and smells splendid!
- reredo

It does the career. Smells be fond of bubblegum. Wipes bitter extremely cleanly and basically including no residue. First calculate responsibility clay slab and on strain extra car. This product through it easy. I annotation including the intention of the product was packed in a fake bag, and the bottle leaked a piece. The bag leaked, and the quantity was noticeably soaked through in seats. Not much product was lost.
- Roger Cass

Splendid manufactured goods Greatly cheaper at that calculate by ANY spray swell pro claying and it does what it says it does and does a splendid career dependability it I would def urge this manufactured goods to anyone who claybars cars
- jim

Use this in amalgamation with a fast surface prep. It modest all most and lubed up. What extra may maybe you aspire?
- High

..that it would grease the car close and clay bar.I'm not a clay bar adept. Used clay for the at the initiation time a few weeks back. What I did believe force be an come forth is having the clay hang up on the paint go up due to a fat obstruction, bringing up the rear my grip on the clay, and having it fall onto the disturb a curfew. That's the end of your clay except you are by only pieces of it at a time.With this manufactured goods, I house of safeguard't lost slip once. That life its projected function, it performed lacking fault.
- canyncarvr

I bought the gallon because the 16oz bottle really doesn't go that far, I barely managed to do one car with one bottle. This is splendid stuff however, so I bought the gallon (which was sweet low-cost), and I consider it a good investment.This stuff smells splendid (like bubble gum), but not too strongly, is very slick, and wipes up easily. This is a must have if you are inane to clay any go up, don't use bubbly water.
- Melaron

I bought this thinking you could dilute it, but learned that you don't. It's a good price for lube, but I'd rather have a product that you can dilute and make gallons of as a replacement for.
- Michael Stanley

This product works really well. I diluted it down 1:2 (1 part water:2 parts chemical) to make it last a little longer.Dirt lube tends to go pretty fast, especially if you're liberal including it (which you should be). It maintains a great amount of lubrication even diluted down. You can use it full strength, but honestly I couldn't really tell the difference. @ 2:1, it was a little thin and didn't have a good 'believe' to it.I tested on old paint, and glass and was pleasantly surprised. It has a half-strong bubblegum scent, doesn't dry quickly (it's not hot out, so I can't really test the heat part).When I run out I will beyond doubt buy a further gallon. For the price, you can't beat it.
- Steve Boatman

This works just as well as the Maguiar's and Care for's harvest I've used in the past, at about 1/4 the price. The only thing I wish is that it came with a atomizer. I'll doubtless grab an empty spray pot at the dough store to remedy that.
- Tim

Chemical Guys WAC_CLY_100 - Luber - Clay & Clay Block Synthetic Lubricant & Detailer (1 Gal) Detail View


Chemical Guys WAC_CLY_100 - Luber - Clay & Clay Block Synthetic Lubricant & Detailer (1 Gal)

Compound Guys Luber is a fat individually formulated to boost lubricity and lower friction. Luber lubricates paint delivering a polished non-stab go up that is exact for by any clay or clay try out. Fast and easy, Luber easily lubricates any go up to lower friction. Luber phony super lube is polished. Formulated by wetting agents and lubricants to make sure a wet shine charming sliding and gliding of the clay bar. Highly insightful shinning agents form an even more-thin defending coat that allows the clay bar to work more fruitfully - even on just waxed or sealed surfaces. Phony earnings it facility exceptionally well on any go up and affect. Luber also facility good on dinghy.





No comments:

Post a Comment