Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Liquid Wrench M914 Heavy Duty Silicone Spray Lubricant - 11 oz. Recent Reviews



I bought this because I ran made known of my CRC silicone spray CRC (05174-12PK) Gray Duty Silicone Lubricant - 11 oz., (Pack of 12). The other guy is aptly, this liquid wretch is a oil penetrating smear with oil like WD-40 with silicone in it. It smells strong of oil distillate and it doesn't go gone. If you get on to it on you you'll feel like you've been working on your car all time changing the smear with oil or something - gross. I already have penetrating smear with oil, currently I have flush more. WTF. You wouldn't want to spray this on a Rubiks cube.Liquid Wrench is a BS knockoff company, anyway. Steer clear
- el yo

I bought this to lubricate my involuntary garage door opener tracks. Seems to do the trick! I'm guaranteed it has a bunch of other uses too.
- Cat in Texas

This manufactured goods is lone of life's great secrets. Spray it on the surrounded by of your snow blower channel and adjoin notch and the snow will by no means stab. Exceptional!
- P. J. Farr

LIQUID WRENCH PRODUCTS ARE EXCELLENT AND THE SILICONE SPRAY IS NO EXCEPTION. IT IS SIMPLY THE BEST SILICONE THAT I HAVE EVERY USED AROUND THE HOUSE AND SHOP.
- rj

Works as well as the 3M product but this one is less high-priced. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a silicone lubricant.
- Cimarrone GCC

Not silicone spray. It might have approximately silicone in it, but it smells just like regular liquid jerk. If you aspire liquid jerk, get liquid jerk. If you aspire silicone spray, get something moreover.I got this to use on a treadmill and including one spray, my treadmill smell like a rusty bolt including the intention of I sprayed a bunch of liquid jerk on. I'm made including liquid jerk. I don't call for to use harvest from a companionship including the intention of just relabels one product and calls it something absolutely different.
- EB

I bought this manufactured goods, and take note up!!!! This is NOT "silicone spray" made by Liquid Wrench. This is "Liquid Wrench WITH Silicone" in it. If you are used to export WalMart Silicone spray, as I always do, you will notice at once the strong "Liquid Wrench" smell as soon as you spray it. I was greatly surprised of Liquid Wrench that they would FALSELY categorize here manufactured goods. If you don't reconcile me, then, take pleasure in your liquid wrench with silicone.
- Chubb "Chubb"

My potential steering rack and shafts were heavily rusted due to their exposure to the elements. I used a bit of this to keep it lubed and free from moisture. My components look like a well oiled machine after 10 months of sunshine, rain and winter weather.
- B. Dalizu

Facility well BUT I wish I would have reordered the 3M Spray due to the grave kerosene smell in the Liquid Jerk spray. I'll use it for open-air material only.
- John S. Rice "johnr43"

Works well in my garage door hinges to keep it in commission smoothly and the cables where they should be. Thank you for moving it.
- S. Post


Liquid Wrench M914 Heavy Duty Silicone Spray Lubricant - 11 oz.

Gunk Liquid Jerk Heavy Career Silicone Spray Fat is water supply-matched including all metals, rubber, fake and wood. Its distinguished viscosity formula eliminates squeaks and lubricates all kinds of household and mechanical gear.





No comments:

Post a Comment