Monday, August 4, 2014

Prestone AF2725 Extended Life 50/50 Antifreeze - 64 oz. Recent Reviews



Yeah its coolant and it works. Don't scare export anything cheaper in feature this material is good feature and its in expensive... get it
- Jonathan Balisky

Bottle was smaller then we thought when we expected the product but I guess we must have known that when purchasing. Will still come in handy no doubt.
- Wiggles

This worked exceptional in a pinch as you're nowhere virtually water to mix the antifreeze. The fee was a tad higher on amazon though.
- Chris C

I occasionally need automotive fluids and like to keep some on-hand. I was influenced by suggestions in the Amazon marketplace and thought this a simple way to replenish my stock, instead of running to the parts store in a hurry. The price is attractive and the savings of my time and pouring outweigh the modest shipping cost.
- John Parrish

I used my Antifreeze tester on this and all 5 balls floated. Which is the best rating you can have. The box it came in was beat up but I blame UPS for that.
- Zane Mellott

awe-inspiring
- jermaine reid

This is a 50/50 mix together of antifreeze and distilled (minerals indifferent) water. This is ordinarily the recommended mix together for most vehicles. The antifreeze/coolant is to prevent the warmer from freezing during cold ride out and help maintain a lower temperature during hot ride out. The distilled water helps to protect the warmer from sludge increase and corrosion (rusting).I always maintain vehicle preservation and need a reduced amount of warmer flushes using a skilled 50/50 antifreeze mix together as this Prestone manufactured goods. I am lucky including this purchase since it's in this area 20% cheaper than the regular price although I be inflicted including establish it on sale sometimes for 50% off or in this area $7.00. Soothe, Amazon's price is extremely competitive considering median retail pricing.Also, I ordered and expected the full 1 gallon bottle...I didn't flush know they made a � gallon size.
- Richard La Barca

Incorrigible: silicate, borate, nitrite, phosphate emancipated. Skilled for Honda/Acura, Toyota/Lexus, and probably most/all other Japanese cars. Can't display for domestics.
- S. S.

I live in FL and this product has never frozen on me! It's antifreeze, works as expected. It was the cheapest available when I bought it.
- swflpt

Dual taste made known your automobile manufacture equipment. My partner's PT Cruiser requires HOAT antifreeze. Evidently the OAT can grant leaks in the engine seals. I had deposit this in including fill up pump substitution lacking dependability my due diligence investigate before. I can't demonstrate if it in detail leaks seals on Chryslers save pro I didn't aspire to take a chance on a costly mistake. So I refined up dependability a 6x Collant Flush including Distilled Fill up and replaced it including Valvoline Zerex G-05 HOAT collant, which is listed on Chrysler's ordinary collant vendor catalog.
- Engineering4Life


Prestone AF2725 Extended Life 50/50 Antifreeze - 64 oz.

Prestone Whole Go Antifreeze (50/50) facial appearance a mixture collectively of 50 percent antifreeze/coolant pro temperature and deterioration safeguard and 50 percent demineralized fill up pro heat conveying safeguard, and is water supply-matched including any antifreeze/coolant, regardless of color. Pro aid in all makes and models of cars and light career trucks, this original formula provides a distinguished top of performance roughness and sensibly balanced safeguard hostile to temperature extremes and corrode deterioration of all cooling system metals, counting aluminum. Skilled pro 5 being or 150,000 miles, this antifreeze meets or exceeds ASTM D3306 and D4985 pro deterioration safeguard.





No comments:

Post a Comment