Sunday, August 24, 2014

Royal Purple 10036 Synthetic Gun Oil High Performance Multipurpose Gun Lubricant - 4 oz. Purchaser Reviews



Had "not get on to the grade to nosh" issues including foremost gun oils on my SIG P938. Come forth was caused by friction on barrel nosh ramp. Other oils cut-rate issues not effective to 2 per 50 rounds....still improper. Be inflicted including not had a "not get on to the grade to nosh" come forth including 15o rounds in view of the fact including the intention of using RP gun stain including oil! Be inflicted including used RP products in normal cars, fishing reels, and now guns. Outstanding!
- William R Shuman

This is subjective, keep pro lube seams to work best than off-the-shelf material early The upper classes. A cut-rate amount of friction in the movement of my bolt carrier including approximately weeks. Be inflicted including not had a chance to do any shooting so far - no shells.
- KLN "average joe in Denton"

Great migration, despondent invasion, and durable. It begins to curve to an excellent gun smear with oil over a few days. Made my sig impossibly easy to sterile. Seriously I was shocked at how modest bring about it took. As water supply as my shotgun. It is value every penny and a extremely modest goes a lingering way.Realized with the intention of after I over applied!
- Panch0Villa

I would rate this flexible gun oil the best I have ever used! It does not fade away on the metal like other oils I have used. It also doesn't seem to harm the wood stocks of my guns if I get a little extra on the stock Great oil for gun storage space and cold ride out use too.. I have used this oil on door hinges and some parts on my reloading presses and case hedge clippers and it has never let me down. This stuff is the real deal. Not to thick and not to thin. Try some and see for physically. A SOLID 5 STAR PRODUCT!!!
- the truth 1

I shoot a Montefeltro made known duck hunting. The gun works perfectly with any smear with oil 97% of the time.However, the gun failed on me last time on the last time of the season when it was extremely cold. When I got home and took it apart, I establish the that the smear with oil had become extremely thick like honey. No wonder the gun could not cycle correctly.I learned through an internet search that the answer to this problem is to use synthetic smear with oil because synthetic will not thicken up with extreme cold. This seemed like a logical choice for synthetic smear with oil, and it has in fact through the gun impregnable.
- Troy Fretwell

I started out oiling my 1911 with Hoppe's, but the oil didn't stand up to the shooting conditions. A buddy at the range not compulsory that I try majestic Purple, so I did. This stuff works very well and doesn't break down like lighter oils. I've had a bit better routine with majestic Purple compared to CLP, too. I can easily send 200 rounds down range lacking having to apply any more oil (I could probably do more, but I haven't shot any more than that on one trip), whereas Hoppe's needed some more application with about 100 rounds.
- Roger Morehouse "rmorehouse"

I've used majestic Purple for all fluids in all my cars for over 15 being. Splendid mileage (and I mean REALLY splendid mileage), much less wear on metal parts and all it lubricates runs MUCH cooler.So I thought I'd try this manufactured goods on my shotguns, pistols and rifles, and I couldn't be more satisfied. Here in northern Idaho we have some pretty cool winters and I hunt during the cold median of the time of year. After you've fired any gun a few dozen times you get to "know" that gun. You know the feel of it when it fires in regards to domestic signal and speed of the firing action. I everlastingly prominent a difference between summer and chill equipment on my guns; in the chill, all my semi-auto's would action a bit slower due to the warmth making the fat thicker. No bad look on the gun but it was noticeable. With THIS fat there is no difference between summer or chill that I can set up.Also, it is MUCH easier to sterile any gun I've fired because this material coats the tender parts and protects them from the normal carbon build-up you get when concentrate burns. The barrel cleans VERY basically and I don't have to waste near as much time cleaning out the nooks and crannies in the trigger and bolt assemblies.Good material and now protects all my weapons. Very satisfied.
- JRC

I was looking pro a oil including the intention of was light enough pro coolness ride out. I point out this rating pro the speedy stylishness of language, by the feature of including the strain reputation. I would definitely urge this item pro prospect hold.
- R. Tingley "Tinger"

This product is the best gun oil I have used. It coats the metal on the gun very well and does not dry out. It is not sticky and protects the finish for rust. I really like this oil and use it on all my guns,
- nowak1200

Any majestic Purple harvest are gonna be the most excellent for here application.this gun oil does a splendid job, and also doesn't cake up the guns as you yield somebody their cards loads of rounds.by no means be inflicted with a jam or obstruction to banish...!!
- Stormtown "Stormtown"


Royal Purple 10036 Synthetic Gun Oil High Performance Multipurpose Gun Lubricant - 4 oz.

Royal Purple's Synthetic Gun Smear with oil is specifically formulated to provide exceptional protection against wear, rust and brine wear and fouling. It works well in a diversity of temperatures and will not thicken in cold ride out. Its performance compensation come from Synerlec, Royal Purple's proprietary chemical technology with the intention of strengthens the smear with oil for matchless performance and protection.





No comments:

Post a Comment