Monday, August 4, 2014

Allstar ALL78240 Timken Brand Premium Red Type Wheel Bearing Grease 14 oz. Cartridge Shopper Reviews



These are the least pricey grease cartridges I found. And they turned out to be of parallel feature as most of the overpriced grease. I'm not too concerned about hi-temp properties because I use these to grease slow moving friction points on my backhoe. And it takes about 20 cartridges to completely grease the element, so cost is a big factor.And, the Red grease just looks cool.
- William S "SUMMERCLOUD"

Made for Timken to their specifications. Use for any automotive wheel bearings. Overkill for chassis grease. Great price on Amazon for this product.
- Dave Paglieroni

We be inflicted including used this including air grease gun, hand grease gun and flush by hand to do veer bearings and it is a great grease. Skilled feature and extremely greasy.
- adam6979 "adam6979"

The grease is great but I found out the hard way that the 14oz grease cartridge does not fit my grease gun. All grease guns in Australia use the metric 450g (~15.9oz) cartridge. Sorry to say, in Australia Timken grease only comes in a tub, not the 450g cartridge
- Bob

This appears to be a high quality grease that is made in the USA. I will update this review after a couple months of driving to report the routine. I be inflicted including permanently sought after to try this product due to Timken's reputation for quality. I can't judge how the grease will wear but it appears to be a step above Lucas. Update: I am pleased including the grease's wear and routine. I often drive through brackish salt water that is brutal on my bearings and sought after the best grease that I could find. I go through several bearing repacks per year and so far the Timken brand has be converted into my at the start choice in bearing grease.
- Handi-man

Great lub pro my Classic Car rebuild machinate. The bearings demand a great lub and this is it. two extra words in this vicinity smear with oil?
- HAC


Allstar ALL78240 Timken Brand Premium Red Type Wheel Bearing Grease 14 oz. Cartridge

Allstar Timken Brand Premium Red Type Wheel Impact Oil 14 oz. Cartridge features the Timken brand of wheel impact oil. The premium, hi-temp, red oil is specifically formulated to handle the hassle of both disc and drum impact applications. It contains wear inhibitors and anti-wear and fill up-resistant additives, offering superior safeguard in challenging environments. The inhabitant lubrication oil institute (nlgi) certifies oil to meet the top-rated performance levels in both the chassis oil category (nlgilb) and the wheel impact oil category (nlgi gc). It features an nlgi no. 2 lithium- complex thickener that resists softening and provides the mechanical stability essential for demanding applications. It has a 55 Timken ok load, which means superior load-moving capability and also contains wear inhibitors and anti-wear and fill up-resistant additives for extra safeguard. It has a 14 tiny amount cartridge and is sold individually.





No comments:

Post a Comment