Sunday, May 4, 2014

STP 78577-6PK Super Concentrated Fuel Injector Cleaner 'Twin Pack' - 5.25 fl. oz., (Pack of 6) Shopper Reviews



Worked great in my 2001 Corvette. Smoothed out the stumbling. It was very intermittent, but this bunged it for the time being.
- joyce rentfro

Put in my jeep and 270,000 miles on jeep no stalls for about 5 weeks after I put this product in my fuel tank. It works.
- Mark

Does what it says...I reflect. Just try and use each so evenly to keep my car in succession charming and the engine in affect.
- SF

This material is a literal life saver. Just fill your tank about half way and run the car as normal till your around th red line for empty then fill er up again and you got a good cleaned out system. We have been using this brand for over 10 being on our cars and they still run like new
- Alin S. Steglinski

I superfluous this to a full tank of gas in my Ford 4.0 ohv, and within 20 miles or so I could tell that there was an boost in potential that I had lost since I had last superfluous any kind of fuel treatment which was about 5,000 miles ago. If your vehicle is feeling a little slow-moving I would try some of this injector cleaner.
- Car Guy

My car had been having issues early, and at at the initiation I planning it was my spark plugs, but then my dad understood including the intention of it may be including the intention of my fuel injector wants cleaned, so I bought this two pot pack, including the intention of was for a GREAT fee, and it has absolutely fixed the problem!!!
- zackfire

No attention-grabber. Facility. Bottom line. Used this to sterile my injectors by a injector tester and sonicator. Was amazed at the results; equal flow rank and skilled looking spray sample.
- Sharoyo

I wouldn't aver this manufactured goods would cure a conundrum, save pro I aid it pro fixed maintenance. It will care for your injectors early bottleneck if you aid it evenly. It can release dissipate so greatly boost. I entrust strain names in all-function.
- Goldfisch

I signed up for auto rekindling since this facility so well. i use it in all 3 of my cars to keep them in succession charming
- castle

My car was stuttering and gone naughtily. One or more injectors was clogged. This fixed it. Clogged seems an overstatement when this involves a glaze build up in the injector measured in the 1000ths but it's true. Add one of these to a tank of gas every few thousand miles and change your air and fuel filters regularly. It will prevent problems and save you honest money over time.
- Smurf


STP 78577-6PK Super Concentrated Fuel Injector Cleaner 'Twin Pack' - 5.25 fl. oz., (Pack of 6)

Fuel injectors are sensitive automotive equipment and vulnerable to deposits-even deposits as small as a grain of sand can interfere with their ability to by the book inject fuel.





No comments:

Post a Comment