Friday, May 30, 2014

Airaid 310-137 Intake System Best Reviews



I installed this in my 04 Jeep TJ with the 2.4L 4 cylinder engine. There is very modest void for this block out short lived engine. I have by now installed a normal exhaust, a K&N substitution air filter for the factory box, and a JET stage 2 chip, all of which made no noticeable normal enhancement. The only thing that I did notice is a lot more exhaust noise. With the installation of the Airaid intake the Jeep woke up. It also makes a whole lot of intake noise now, but it is noticeably stronger above 3,000 RPM. Below 3,000 RPM it is still docile but does pull a modest stronger than it used to. I don't know if all the power was attributed to the Airaid or a combination of all of the upgrades. But for once I am happy with the modest 4 banger. The installation is straightforward and took about an hour with the help of my teenage son. I could have probably concluded it by myself in about 30 synopsis but the learning experience for him will go a long way. A lot of the instructions are based on cinema that are tiresome to set up from the black and white papers that accompany the intake. I urge going to the Airaid website and looking at the best color cinema and instructions prior to beginning the installation. By the way, This intake WILL work with the factory air on the Jeep.
- gpower

Just what I was in suspense it would do. My Jeep has alot more potential now. It is well value the money.
- Robert Hickert

I ordered this for my Jeep wrangler which had a 6 cylinder engine. The piece indoors promptly, but unfortunately it was for a 4 cylinder and did not fit. I was joyful I bought it from Amazon because returning it did not deprivation me any money. A return label and shipping was covered by Amazon, and that it why I shop Amazon initially, this is valuable because I live in Hawaii, which shipping deprivation can be very expensive.
- Clyde K


Airaid 310-137 Intake System

The Airaid Intake Systems use the newest dyno-proven techniques and innovative top to boost upon intake logic efficiency and give up superior horsepower productivity. Their only one of its kind creek and footstep filter amalgamation is substantially less restrictive when compared to OEM (First Gear Manufacturer) type air-boxes, humanizing airflow by up to 20 percent. A mandrel-bent creek tube, powder-enclosed surrounded by and out, is also built-in to give up superior airflow and safeguard hostile to any harsh nitty-gritty. These systems take benefit of pad-aided top to detach engine heat away from the air intake for most torque and potential. The logic uses the have a give of air filter house to assure cool further than air, but enhances air flow with a huge air creek and 360 top SynthaFlow filter for most air flow and filtration. This consequences in a cool, dense air payment which earnings more horsepower and torque. These systems are easy to bed in with basic hand tools.





No comments:

Post a Comment