Thursday, May 22, 2014

Griot's Garage 11156 Engine Cleaner - 35 oz. Buyer Reviews



works wonderful..cleans lacking scrubbing and washes clean.. My engine looks like factory. urge using engine dressing for a wonderful refined preview. I use it on all my cars counting my Lexus.
- Phil

I kindness Richard Griot's harvest and this is no exclusion! Does a splendid job at cleaning up the engine bay in schooling for the engine bay dressing. I greatly urge this manufactured goods.
- Mike

Easy to use clean well...but needs to shine it off with protectant for outlet peek ....no embellishments application...easy to clean off with water
- Aristotle

This was used on my Mustang which was sweet dirty (dusty). The information are real clear and the product worked great.
- IdealJulia

This companionship produces/sells very good harvest, hard to go wrong. I was not trying to get a outlet close on my engine. This was the first time I cleaned my engine in 15 years of driving the car, it was a bit dirty. Sprayed it on and washed it off. I did it twice and it looks sweet good. It is not outlet clean and I am not going to spend that amount of time to get there but I sought after to see any leaks etc. I bought the gallon size and a spray pot from another companionship.
- Nick R.


Griot's Garage 11156 Engine Cleaner - 35 oz.

Engine Cleaner helps come undone and break up oil, grime and engine gunk. For actually oily/greasy engines try the oil and oil remover first. 35 ounce pot does not include foaming finest atomizer.





No comments:

Post a Comment