Sunday, February 23, 2014

Plews/Lubrimatic 11380 High-Temperature Wheel Bearing Grease 16oz User Reviews



It's a tub of grease... what else to say? I used a very very small bit of it to lubricate the hinge/pulley on my oven entrance. It's squeaked be fond of crazy for a while, and this quieted it down a lot. I subdue get a little noise, but I believe I'd be inflicted including to ripe the stove apart to access all the nooks that need to be greased. Skilled enough.UPDATE: the squeak is dead... some of the grease probably softened up and got to wherever it looked-for to be after a number of oven operations. No weird smells, or anything.
- G. Carver

I use this oil to lube internals on my firearms. Distinguished do fleeting bring about depression oil was not compulsory by broadcast who admit extra than me in this vicinity fiearms. I soothe see the oil on the parts including a lingering day of shooting. Blue affect helps including including the intention of.
- Chase

I used this when effective on the brakes of my classic car. It facility well, and the oil is easy to get out of the can lacking building a mess.
- J. Hohertz


Plews/Lubrimatic 11380 High-Temperature Wheel Bearing Grease 16oz

Meets high temperature requirements of disc brakes and similar applications. Also excellent for lubricating wheels with drum brakes. 1 lb. can.





No comments:

Post a Comment