Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blow Off 2222 Electronics Cleaner - 8 oz. Latest Reviews



It is so much easier (and no more costly) export it thru Amazon than consequence it at a community pile. This manufactured goods is amazing. Keep in mind that here are two harvest that look akin: one a filter and the additional a atomizer that blows off dust and material. I everlastingly hold them both!
- Software Maniac

I needed a cover. So, in the amazon quest box I typed in "electronics cover". This was the FIRST item in the list. It's not a cover at all. It's a spray cleaner.With a name like "Blow Off" it by no means occurred to me that it was a spray cleaner. Very deceptive. So, now I have to buy a cover. Even if, after all that, this is a splendid cover cleaner and I'm glad I bought it. I only wish Amazon would chat their quest algorithm to work accurately.
- Beach Boomer

I bought this since based on the first name and my quest criteria I thought it was canned air. It is a foam cleaner and will smashed your harvest. I sprayed it on my laptop upright and in tension it doesnt get on to fried tonight. stupid manufactured goods. and cannot restore to amazon awaited to hazmat reasons. approve of a touch else, not this!
- POLICE MILLENIA

Skilled product to sterile all surfaces, lcd, additional plastic parts of laptops, phones, etc. I have everlastingly old this product.
- M. Garcia

This is the best manufactured goods I have establish to sterile mainframe screens, LCD TV screens, and any additional LCD cover. It is the only manufactured goods I have establish that doesn't house streaking. Used with a sterile microfiber cloth it is amazing. I would vastly recomment this manufactured goods.
- freespirit426

The constant thing happened to me, and here was no button option to restore the item because it is thorough HazMat. However, I used the "Friend Us" tell and was competent to get an immediate buzz call early Amazon (from the bottom of your heart, it was be fond of 2secs!) The Agent I spar to apologized for my trouble and transferred me to the genteel band with the intention of may possibly aid me. He flush explained the circumstances to the new agent so I wouldn't be inflicted with to do again my conundrum. How refreshing!!!Approximately calculate ago I spar to the new agent, she also apologized and at approximately calculate ago raised a ticket to be inflicted with this manufactured goods indifferent early the Compressed Air/Tablecloth Amazon searches. After 24-48 hours, she assured me with the intention of no one must get a hit for this manufactured goods as they quest for compressed air/tablecloth!It gets better...Dredge up, this is a non-returnable manufactured goods, so Amazon asked me to dispose of the manufactured goods appropriately -AND- at approximately calculate ago issued me a refund for my troubles without any hassles! NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!Signed,Fortunate Amazon Fill in Camper
- GPrints "G"

You can't use it on electronics because it leaves a scummy film. It foams up and it wet so I don't see how you can use it including anything electronic. Not to mention it smells horrible. Bummer.
- Bridget Kreutzer

This is a Splendid manufactured goods.. ive purchased this manufactured goods by the CASE!.. it goes on very foamy up.. as to not DRIP into insightful components you wipe it off your key board and it lifts the dirt aptly off with a VERY pleasant sent. I use it on my mac book pro aluminum case and key board.. it makes my pad look like its BRAND new over again!..Seriously. i dont work for this companionship and i dont sell this manufactured goods. just a consumer that establish a in tears that actually facility well and want others to know about it. best $ 4 bucks you will ever dissipate
- John Cocuzzo

This manufactured goods works well on the bits and pieces with the intention of can be wiped down! It is a foaming key, not just compressed air! But it is a good manufactured goods, perfect for tables, computers, phones, desks etc.
- Robert Nero "rob nero"

Piece description could maybe be better, including a strain named 'BLOW OFF' and logo including the intention of shows a blow of air, lone would take in the lead physically it's compressed air used to sterile electronics. Nope, it's a foaming cleaning agent. It does a skilled career cleaning though, smells nice and is held to repel prospect dust. Disappointing, keep for it will be inflicted including its aid. If you aspire compressed air, preview at this calculate - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000U08SYK
- Nate S


Blow Off 2222 Electronics Cleaner - 8 oz.

In tears Off Electronics Cleaner effectively eliminates static charges and removes dust, fingerprints and stains from computers, screens and keyboards.





No comments:

Post a Comment