Monday, February 3, 2014

Sta-Lube Marine Grease for Boat Trailer Wheel Bearings (14-Ounce) User Reviews



Using it for my Traxxas slash, bicycles and my truck keeps all all lubed up and slick for maximum normal and speed well for my Traxxas of way it's closer now
- Seth

This is what I need, the Aluminum Complex grease. Who knew grease was so complicated, but at that calculate it is right there in the name, 'complex grease'. Good for the boat hubs. I ordered 4 tubes and they came promptly, with approximately postage fees since it was not from Amazon directly. Packed adequately, one tube had a small bump in the aluminum cover but subdue fits of laughter the gun. No oil was leaking out of any of the tubes either.
- Kevin in Milwaukee

Most excellent marine oil I be inflicted including establish. I went numerous being lacking repacking the bearings and establish no grind at my continue repack.
- Ronald W. Seifert


Sta-Lube Marine Grease for Boat Trailer Wheel Bearings (14-Ounce)

A blue, tacky, aluminum complex grease using a highly refined base oil. It has been formulated with a polymer to provide adhesive, non-blend and water wash-out characteristics.





No comments:

Post a Comment