Thursday, February 20, 2014

Spray Nine 22700 Grez-Off Heavy Duty Degreaser, 4 oz. Recent Reviews



This did an exceptional job cleaning my sixteen year old Honda engine which had been leaking oil from the valve take in gasket for a even as.
- Pep

!UPDATE! 8/22/2011After doing some yard work I sought after to give all of the gear a good cleaning, this built-in the lawnmower, thread trimmer, and a few other tools. After costs numerous outline scrubbing on the thread trimmer and getting nowhere with the caked on ground grass that NOTHING seems to be able to touch, I saw the Grez-Off pot meeting there... so I gave it a shot. Sprayed it on, waited three outline, hosed it off and wallah! It was clean! I've never found a release manufactured goods that worked this well at removing the caked on grass/stains. Just for this use it is well worth the price!Time for me to bump this up from four stars to five stars!!UPDATE!When it comes to degreasers there are WAY too many choices. Some exceptionally chemically, others on the "green" side of things. Some work well, others not. Permatex's Grez-Off I am glad to crash is both!On a scale of 1-10, here is how I would rank Grez-Off.Old grease 2 months and older: 4I have numerous old grease stains/areas in the garage and on the driveway. I useful it full might and let it sit numerous outline to do it's magic. The actually old stains, it barely touched. The stains that were positively new, almost 2 months old, it indifferent it positively straightforwardly. With the aid of a difficulty washer the older stains came up even more so vs. just the difficulty washer.New grease: 9For spot treating and cleaning tools it worked AWESOMELY! Very modest work caught up and left the tools and spots actually clean.The smell is not unlikable or harsh, just kind of run of the miss degreaser smelling.The pump pot works well. I don't know how many times I've had pump bottles break or stop effective previous to I've even used 1/3 of the pot.Grez-Off has made such an depression I've added it to my arsenal of cleaning harvest. Well priced, positively "green", and works! I'm happy.
- J. Brooks

I just used this product to sterile an bring collectively of tools and other sundry equipment in our garage - all including fantastic consequences.It worked so well degreasing tools and the be fond of including the intention of I planning it force be too passionate to test in the kitchen and bathrooms. I'm fortunate including the intention of I was ill-treat. This has worked wonders cleaning the guts of doorways, backslash tile, and flush floors. It also did a great career of polishing up an old inquiry including the intention of we house made known on the porch.I sprayed some on my car tires the other calculate and they preview better than they be inflicted including including any washing.By and large vastly not compulsory.
- Alcee Arobin

Did a great career on my dirt bike. Spray it on, hose it off and all the smear with oil is dead. Vastly recommend
- Catman

Part:: 2:23 MinsThis video shows a oil spot from my 1972 Camero. The near side (bottom of the video depiction) of the spot was cleaned once earlier with this product. For the far side, this is just the first pass. You can draw your own conclusions but I don't think the results are all that good. It does clean, but the spot is still very visible. Delight defense the light sun spots shining owing to the tree. Also, the end of the video is after the driveway dries so you can equate the beginning and end results.
- knitting ninja "knitting ninja"

I tried this product on a couple of greasy surfaces. I regret to say that I found that it did little to remove the dirt and dust and was surely no better than other grease and dirt removers. I would by no means purchase the product.
- H. F. Corbin "Foster Corbin"

This took the dust and oil right off my Sport Nautique's engine that had been built up over the last 10-12 being. I really don't have much to compare it too otherwise it would have been a five star assess. Needless to say, it will degrease and make your engine cleaner.
- C Maitland

I tested this product on two uncommon types of grease -- one thick (lithium) grease layer, and a dark oily residue on my car exhaust built up over the years.The exhaust cleaning was a breeze -- sprayed, and wiped off with a rag. To clarify -- this was a dirty layer of muck that difficulty washers and other degreasers had a hard time cleaning. With this, I only needed a couple of squirts to make it sparkle.The thick grease layer on my garage door tracks was a tougher one -- I initially removed the worst of it was towels, and then tried to remove the rest with the Permatex. While it did make a bit of variation, it definitely had a harder time with that thicker grease residue.Still, with its low price an excellent results, this one is an absolute recommendation. Oh, and guys; if you need to win over your wife (or handy wives who need to win over a less-than-handy husband) that this is a good investment, it also does an amazing job on your oven. A couple of sprays, let it soak for 10 summary, and almost everything that is coated onto your stovetop can be wiped off.
- ScOObydoo

Old in a mechanic's garage - seemed to bring about solely as water supply as the typical Zep degreaser that's modest in the garage, but not any better or any of poorer quality. Old sweet greatly somewhere oil was bestow (so... extremely nearly the planet ended) and it worked fair but it wasn't a miracle worker. It wouldn't get old oil stains out, but worked solely fair cleaning evenly old tools and parts.
- DynomiteWins "DynomiteWins"

Each approximately calculate ago in a little you stumble in the lead a manufactured goods including the intention of you admit you'll be export for as lingering as they get on to it - this is one of persons harvest.Permatex Grez-Off is primarily a degreaser for tools and additional gear. It has a notation on the pot not to use it on dinghy or motorcycles - not guaranteed why, but won't be difficult it out on them any. The in rank say to spray on and house it a few seconds before to wiping and rinsing off. 'Do not allocate to dry' is also on the in rank.Including a instant try out of the pot I set out to ordeal-handbook this manufactured goods in my family for the Amazon Creeper Assessor Curriculum, and this is what I establish:Ordeal #1: In my kitchen. A greasy bulge including the intention of holds nic-nacks, but is seldom wiped not effective. Additional cleaners I've old be inflicted including full a lot of bump oil to get it sterile, and frankly it everlastingly seems to be inflicted including a greasy coat no theme what I've old. *A additional bio-degradable manufactured goods we've old (Austere Conservational) by no means worked this water supply and had a greatly stronger reek.*I sprayed Permatex Grez-Off on the bulge including removing the material and didn't flush pass the time 2 seconds before to wiping it off including a damp cloth. AMAZING! Worked splendid and I didn't be inflicted including to actually flush rub, only wiped it off - rinsed the cloth and wiped it not effective ended again. Owing to in seconds and owing to water supply. GRADE: A+Ordeal #2: In my bathroom. The vinyl carpet in my bathroom is cream painted, but you'd by no means admit it due to the sticky hairspray filtrate including the intention of gathers on it and collects dirt. I've gotten not effective on my hands and knees to shrubbery it including Ajax powder and additional assorted cleaners, but it's by no means recommend itself out looking be fond of new - in anticipation of now.The Permatex Grez-Off indicates 'do not put on fake'. I wasn't guaranteed if this would be eligible, so I sprayed a tiny ordeal vicinity, wiped it and at that calculate rinsed it. It looked skilled including modest try, so I did the total baffle the constant way. Effectively no scrubbing looked-for and the baffle did recommend itself out looking sew up effectively new! I was detective novel. Ended again, I'd not gone the spray on the go up for all but a following or two before to wiping. No call for to let it sit to get equipment sterile - at nominal amount not here. GRADE: A+**NOTE: you will aspire to get on to guaranteed you be inflicted including genteel freshening even as by this manufactured goods. It DOES be inflicted including an reek and even as not passionate, approximately will discover it passionate. You may also aspire to grind rubber gloves even as by it as it does dry out your hands as you don't.Ordeal #3: The sticky, greasy BBQ. Gone further than for three seasons discovered, the gas BBQ looked-for a cleaning, but the few era I'd tried it too way too greatly try and the harvest didn't sterile it water supply. I took the Permatex Grez-Off to it and surrounded by a cut-rate amount of than 5 outline it looked shiny and sterile. Ended again, amazing material including the intention of does what it promises it will do. GRADE: A+The underneath outline: if you call for a skilled all-function degreaser/cleaner - BUY IT! It's splendid and you'll use it to sterile bags of equipment surrounded by and further than; on boats, RV's, cars, in the garage and surrounded by your family.
- Andrea Polk


Spray Nine 22700 Grez-Off Heavy Duty Degreaser, 4 oz.

Permatex Spray Nine Grez-Off Heavy Career Degreaser is a ecological, ready-to-aid, fill up-based degreaser, formulated to promptly remove heavy-career automotive soils, grease and dirt. Non-flammable and VOC amenable in all 50 states, this degreaser rivals habitual solvents. Not compulsory Applications contain engines, machinery, tools, workbenches, garage floors/walls, blacktop, stainless steel, chrome, condenser coils, and exhaust hoods.





No comments:

Post a Comment