Friday, February 14, 2014

Genuiene Audi Fluid G012A8G1G Antifreeze Coolant - 1 Gallon Recent Reviews



This is running great in my coolant system in my A4. You have to mixture it with Thinned fill up 50/50 for the coolant to be most effectual. If you can't find the old G12+ used before this at that time its ok to use this one currently. I never mixed it with my old g12+ as I always flush my coolant system regularly each six months. The fee is evenhanded and it came the next time. Can't beat with the intention of when you have a leak or a touch and you need this ASAP.
- Anthony

WARNING!! just since you are ordering the A012A8G1G antifreeze/coolant does NOT mean you will hear that same coolant!!I approved this manufactured goods digit: A012A8G1G but did not hear that manufactured goods!Here is a backward compatibility (according to sources, I'm told) - however, I was not set to hear a different manufactured goods than approved! I would reflect that Amazon would make a note of that on this manufactured goods page when ordering!Not a fortunate consumer! (of note, this is not the first time I have approved a manufactured goods, only to hear a different manufactured goods and have be converted into severely disenchanted with Amazon's tactics and deceitful practices of some of the sellers!)
- Mimi "new Mimi (grandma!)"

Water supply used in 2002 a4 Quattro and be fond of OEM, manufactured goods is doing its job without any flaw. I believe with luxury cars OEM is not compulsory at that calculate the aftermarket manufactured goods
- Special K

It was the wobg coolant. it as not the g12 as advertised it was the substitution g13. Including the intention of's it. Speech
- david thomas


Genuiene Audi Fluid G012A8G1G Antifreeze Coolant - 1 Gallon

Genuine antifreeze and summer coolant helps care for the cooling logic against corrosion and boil-ended providing exceptional cooling in summer as water supply as safeguard against freezing in chill. Manufactured goods is aluminum water supply-matched and not compulsory pro all domestic and nameless gas, propane and diesel powered cars and frivolous trucks. Audi harvest are crafted to the same distinguished principles as your Audi vehicle. They are urban owing to the normal and toughness testing of qualified union.





No comments:

Post a Comment