Thursday, December 26, 2013

Versachem 15339 Dielectric Connector Grease - 3 oz. Reviews



What can I say? It's 100% silicone dielectric connector grease. If you're export this then you know what that means and what to expect. I received just so what I probable, but HOW I received it was a bit of a conundrum. Why? Well, this was the only item I bought from the vendor and the vendor shipped it in a soft-sided bubble pack -- probably to lower shipping costs. Now when you take a metal tube to the top with 3oz of grease and ship it in a soft-sided container, what do you think happens? That's right -- SQUISH. Opportunely the tube I received was only split at the base; if it'd been split somewhere else (can you say midpoint of tube?) it'd have been a bit messier.I feel it's a 5-star manufactured goods at a 5-star price -- but the lack of planning that went into how it was shipped is why I've given it a 3-star rating. This could have been much, much worse (grease all over the surrounded by of the soft-sided pack ... and none in the tube); the vendor needs to think about these things previous to carriage tubes of grease packaged as it was.
- Surrealone

I be inflicted including old this pro a even as currently on all of the electrical relations on my control car and it does a splendid career of maintenance them early corroding. I only fancy I knew in this vicinity it as I at the initiation bought my control car.
- George Rhoads


Versachem 15339 Dielectric Connector Grease - 3 oz.

Versachem Dielectric Connector Grease is a high routine, 100% silicone dielectric compound that enables boots to be indifferent from spark plugs and distributor caps after lingering exposure to high energy ignition systems and hot engine temperatures. Use on all electrical relations to prevent electrical potential from migrating between circuitry. This OEM (First Equipment Manufacturer) specified, waterproof, non-flammable formula is deterioration passionate, hi-temp sensor prudent, passionate to alcohol and ketone, and resists arcing and voltage leakage. Works best on spark plugs, battery terminals, distributor rotors, distributor boots, headlight and taillight sockets, electrical relations, alternators, thrilling potential modules, ignition coil boots, marine thrilling relations, trailer hitch relations, and light bulb sockets. Translucent in color, including a temperature range of -65F to +400F.





No comments:

Post a Comment