Friday, January 3, 2014

CRC 05174 Heavy Duty Silicone Lubricant - 11 oz. Best Reviews



Silicon spray! Tons of uses but I frequently use it to keep the plastic connections on my lawn/cut of paper blower straightforward to connect and disconnect, spray the channel of my riding mowers grass collector to aid keep the flourishes flowing, also use this to spray the channel of my snow blower. Caution.. Mind your ended spray, this stuff will make an ice rink out of your floor.. straightforward sterile up with lukewarm soapy water. Temporary water proofing for boots (don't spray the soles).
- IamME

The cans were dented and numerous of them had missing caps and/or nozzles. The packaging was without a scratch; leading me to reconcile the cans were packaged knowingly damaged.
- Chelsea


CRC 05174 Heavy Duty Silicone Lubricant - 11 oz.




No comments:

Post a Comment