Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Carbon-off 10632 1 QT CARBON-OFF LIQUID DEGREASER Recent Reviews



This material actually facility. Take care to stay on directions and you will have exceptional consequence and nominal mess. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Bill

I like the manufactured goods. It is not like the old one. The old material was much faster and cut the grease extremely water supply. This one has to be left on for a lot longer.
- Mary K. Whitaker

Our personnel popcorn apparatus was apt sweet well covered with black carbon; this cleaner worked like a charm very quickly.
- Jada Smallwood

Fantastic extremely powerful cleaner. Worked great on our ancient actually caked on popcorn popper including little or no effort--We had tried EVERYTHING moreover we could possibly think of and this actually worked.
- Teresa Lenort

Works best then I excepted, tried a further brand, didn't work as well, if anyone use this manufactured goods, I highly urge. Pay accurate concentration to institutions and follow them.I would urge this manufactured goods too anyone that what's a excellent job on removeing stains, and burden on grease. I would buy over again when I need more.
- Frank

I've used Sok-Off before but couldn't find it so I decided to try this. It works splendid at being paid off those black carbon stains on your stovetop or oven. Just brush on with a paintbrush and wipe off 20 minutes later. Can't live lacking this stuff. Carbon ordinarily accumulates over a period of time so one can will last a year or more. Cleaning the stovetop also helps maintenance the carbon stains off the bottom of your pans. The more that's on the stovetop the likelihood it will stain the bottom of your pans. It can be used on the bottom of pans as well. Definitely urge this to those who want a clean stovetop.
- L. Coady

I bought this product two being ago and it was exciting!. It cleaned off the carbon just as stated on the can. No elbow grease or reapplying was de rigueur. I just purchased it again this year and to my dismay - it didn't work at all without reapplying (twice) and a lot of effort. For now, I'm not sure that I'll buy it again.
- paulette norris

I bought an old cast iron and terracotta dutch oven made in Pennsylvania by John Wright. The terracotta was helpful in Pennsylvania by a next companionship below narrow to John Wright. So few were made a regard hasn't even been customary in the market.I sought after to sterile it up and give it to some good acquaintances. It was made in the 1980's but report has it that the peripheral was by no means cleaned. Carbon was burned on the underneath and sides so bad I had to sensibly use a tiny hammer and mold to break most of it baggy.Not lacking to chip the terracotta I bought a quart of Carbon Off on Amazon for $27, counting shipping, based on before rave reviews. With four or five applications,and later in rank the carbon wasn't even fazed. It was soothe here as thick and hard as ever. So it was back to more austere chiseling on the outside, followed by liberal applications of Bartender's Supporter on the surrounded by. I everlastingly unbendable to gift my acquaintances with the exceptionally rare cut, allowing a thin ring of carbon to wait almost the bounds of the external decrease area, very than risk chipping with the steel mold. For me Carbon off was a total obstruction and dissipate of $27..I don't know the before formula of Carbon Off was good but, like all else commanding, it's formula fell victim to big regime's PC and Conservational Control. Dredge up, It's for your own good, persons. (sarcasm)
- Sherman A. Thompson

I purchased this to sterile my oven racks. It does a splendid job in less time than the check grocery pile oven cleaners. You can paint it on but wear gloves. Have cardboard or fake void to rest the racks on OUTSIDE! I would diplomacy over again.
- CGS

I used this carbon-off cleaner and i was amazed. I had a older popcorn popper kettle that was in bad shape. I thought i would by no means get it cleaned.I brushed the product on and waited numerous hours (inane back ever-so-often) to check. The old stuff just wipped off.I reccomend you do this out side, the smell of the cleaner is sweet strongIll buy it over again
- cheryl jones


Carbon-off 10632 1 QT CARBON-OFF LIQUID DEGREASER

Carbon-off 10632 1 QT CARBON-OFF LIQUID DEGREASER





No comments:

Post a Comment