Monday, December 30, 2013

South Bend Precision Reel Oiler Shopper Reviews



Does not have a needle nose like additional oilers I have. The nose is fat fairly short and made of plastic. The item description said needle nose.
- Mitch V

Description states: "Handy needle nose point..."The tip is fake and was too large/short/blunt to get where I looked-for it. Also there is no way to fill up this point basically (you'd have re-suck oil back owing to the tip). I'm sure I'll be able to use it for many equipment, but I was misled by the description and ended-up having to buy a real needle tip after the fact.
- L. Matthews

I use this for tiny seats that need lubrication. My Penn fishing reels were the most contemporary But its a clever tool for work room
- Gene Hacker

Hoppe's Precision Lubricating Oil is best. This do lubricates, and I now use it to lubricates my cabinets and doors.
- I. Hsieh

Small, compact, great tool for oiling tiny openings. Use for all sorts of equipment. Husband and Partner both use!!!! Great Manufactured goods.
- daddysfarmgirl

Oiler worked splendid at being paid lubrication into a forceful spot -- splendid for my Dillon 550 Progressive Reloader which has oiling holes machined into the contrivance and before attempts/harvest proved unsuccessful.
- Thomas M. Holthaus


South Bend Precision Reel Oiler

Clever needle nose top with carry clip. Contains multi-function lubricant. Not influenced to saltwater and greatest temperatures. Essential for all fishing and hunting gear. Packaged on have fun sight cards.





No comments:

Post a Comment