Monday, December 23, 2013

Loctite Graphite-50 Anti-Seize; 51084 ANTI-SEIZE 1L [PRICE is per CAN] Purchaser Review



Loctite Graphite-50 Anti-Seize; 51084 ANTI-SEIZE 1L [PRICE is per CAN] Purchaser ReviewUsed this product to solve a conundrum I had with my 2004 Dodge Ram 1500...Had a malfunction in the forward power module, where the driver side low beam would not work while all other lights functions fine...After spending some obtuse tax at the Dodge Stealership($350), a year and a month later (After the warranty former of way) my lamp out light came on and I had the same symptons!Evidently the pin contacts eat away over time (for me it took 7 years) to the point where they won't conduct any longer.Indifferent the FCM, dilapidated the pins gently and applied the Graphite 50 to all the pins (had to actually apply it again a month later)...Now going on 3 months with no lamp light appearance on.The 30 buck for this is cheaper than $350 for a new FCM, which was not the conundrum. I actually wouldn't care if I had to reapply this every link of months, so long as I don't have to give the Stealership a additional dime!! Excellent product!! Vastly urge it.
- John reyes "NASCARICAN"

Loctite Graphite-50 Anti-Seize; 51084 ANTI-SEIZE 1L [PRICE is per CAN] Detail View


Loctite Graphite-50 Anti-Seize; 51084 ANTI-SEIZE 1L [PRICE is per CAN]

Loctite Graphite 50 Anti-Grab (formerly C-601-S) is a fat formulated from phony graphite and petrolatum. It is a non-hard fat; but shows good electrical conductivity in metal-to-metal joints.





No comments:

Post a Comment