Saturday, March 1, 2014

WD-40 Empty Plastic Spray Applicator, 1 Pint Reviews



I bought this to squirt oil on my bandsaw blades as they cut metal. It works great and is easy to refill with minimal fix.
- HotPuppy "Hotpuppy"

Double I have purchased this atomizer (from retail equipment), and in in cooperation hand baggage it didn't flush continue lingering sufficient to close a one gallon can of WD40.On the at the initiation atomizer, the pump stuck in and wouldn't restore as the handle was unhindered. On the following atomizer, the try out valves surrounded by stuck commence so it wouldn't pump/spray no matter what business out. It's sweet sad that the WD40 sprayers didn't continue extra than a caution of months of use with WD40 fat.
- justanothertoolguy

I buy my wd40 by the gallon. This i how you dispense the stuff. The fill hole is oddly on the side and makes it impossible to get the thing full up. Also you can't use the bottle upside down (no surprise there). Would be nice if they put a weight on the pick up tube so it would always be in the oil.Overall a must have
- earnan

I always seem to run out of WD40 spray or I get a can with a broken nozzle after it is stored. So I decided to buy a gallon of the stuff and use some spray bottle I had around. But I saw this bottle pop up when I positioned the WD40 gallon can in shopping cart and bought 2 one for garage and one for home. I think applying WD40 via a manual spray pump is better than a spray because you can control it better and no need for a nozzle straw which I always seem to lose.
- Amazon Customer

Was cheaper to buy a gallon of WD-40 and some of these spray bottles. Now I have one in the garage and one in the basement, and when they get low I can just pour some more in. The spray pattern is effective too.
- Rob M

I guess I should be inflicted including not said "it does not work". It does for a short time then it quits pumping. I be inflicted including been a fan of WD-40 for a long time. I AM NOT a fan of their cheap spray bottles. They work once or twice and they quit. I thought the spray bottles would be better after all these years, but they subdue quit. I would be fond of to know why they can't produce a spray bottle that works? Pocket my advice, keep your money, use a old plastic bottle and put a small hole in the lid and just squeeze it. Works way longer then the stuff you pay skilled money for, that does not work.
- Keith Bednar

Must be a austere stylishness of language of a plastic pot, save pro arrived lacking the cap pro filling. Tricky to judge including the intention of the person responsible did not think it over the desolate cap gone.
- constantin

This isn't any only one of its kind rank of spray pot. It doesn't call greatly for a refillable. Your most excellent bet is to hit the dallor pile
- P-harb

I purchased this item from this vendor because of what was pictured. Most of the WD-40 spray bottles from other vendors had bad reviews. This spray applicator as shown was a different style so I purchased it. I received the same WD-40 spray applicators that the other vendors were selling. Definitely not what was shown. Also I paid a higher price for this item. In my opinion this is disceptive selling.
- dal moody

This is so much better than the generic spray bottles I used to use because I permanently know what's inside it. Easy to fill and use. Great price and the most affordable way to use WD-40.
- Paul D. Lauterbach "Cougar Law"


WD-40 Empty Plastic Spray Applicator, 1 Pint

The WD-40 empty plastic non-aerosol spray applicator holds 16 oz. of liquid, providing a way to dispense small amounts of bulk WD-40 lubricant. The reusable bottle has a spray head that cannot be removed but refills through a screw opening in the body. The outcome-resistant nozzle offers both spray and stream options, and the pump handle provides control over the amount of lubricant dispensed. The bottle’s interior has been individually treated to accept the petroleum-based lubricant without softening over time.

WD-40 manufactures lubricants, and household and industrial cleaners. The company is headquartered in San Diego, CA.



No comments:

Post a Comment