Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thexton THE100 Anti-Freeze Tester Latest Reviews



Does just what it is supposed to do. Unadorned to use. It Was shipped and expected just as i was promised.
- DAVID B.

I bought this tester because I use propylene glycol coolant in my vehicles, and a 'standard' antifreeze tester won't test it properly. I have modest kids who like to help me work on my vehicles, and I'd just rather have the lower-toxicity coolant around. This tester is low-cost, simple, compact, and works well. Difficult a fresh 50/50 mix it indicates in effect the same freeze protection level as what the antifreeze categorize suggests.I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 simply because I could stand to have a longer tube to reach far enough down into my coolant expansion tank on my Subaru without having to try to cram part of my hand into it.
- E. Davis

Small, but easily legible extent. Make sure you have propylene anti-freeze for this one, if not get the ethylene glycol tester. True and easily stored.
- C. Swisher

Item came FAST! It was as described, but the style of language was actually great. Good job again.
- Terence S. Babic

If you are using Propylene Glycol coolant such as Sierra, you'll discover that coolant testers for it aren't readily available. An auto parts store clerk tried to tell me that the normal testers would work for Sierra, but that isn't true. So off to Amazon to get the right thing.After I got this tester I tested with both kinds of tester and the reported difference was over 20 degrees.It's nice to be sure of the coolant protection level.
- Tom


Thexton THE100 Anti-Freeze Tester

For difficult propylene glycol-based anti-freeze in automotive radiators and freshwater logic in RVs and boats. True to -50 degrees Fahrenheit. Ball Hang to show freeze safeguard. Tests coolant hot or cold. Pocket bodyguard.





No comments:

Post a Comment