Friday, November 29, 2013

Loctite 37616 Copper Anti-Seize Stick - 20 g Latest Reviews



Its Anti-Seize… It facility, and I actually like the stick translation compared to the paste mode. Easier to apply in a jiff and no drip/ brush mess.
- K

I am used to the messy tube of anti seize, or can and brush - equally messy deal with. Having anti-seize in a lipstick like tube makes it really, really easy to apply to wheel bolts when changing wheels for the track, or other times when the wheels need to be pulled off your ride. What a great product!
- J. W. Comish

Works very well and the "glue stick" packaging perception makes this so simple to use. No dripping and mess to clean up. The only anti-seize I will be buying from now on.
- Mike

I've heard a ration in this vicinity copper challenging seize, keep pro be inflicted including by no means had any encounter including it. Currently I do. It's a splendid fat, keep pro not pro moving parts. It is pro maintenance parts early rusting collectively, especially as the parts exposed to heat. I've had veer lugs corrode on me before to, keep pro currently they wont.
- Hernan C. Mapua


Loctite 37616 Copper Anti-Seize Stick - 20 g

Loctite Copper Anti-Seize Stick - 20 grams facial appearance a copper anti-seize stick.





No comments:

Post a Comment