Saturday, September 13, 2014

Gunk MAS6 Mass Air Flow Sensor Cleaner - 6 oz. Purchaser Reviews



What can I say? It does what it says on the can. After getting the dreaded "benefit Engine Soon" light I check the flaw codes including my handy Autel MaxiScan MS300 CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool for OBDII Vehicles and establish the Mass Air Flow sensors were reading incorrectly. Removing the housing and cleaning including the spray was positively straightforward, thanks to so many useful DIY videos on YouTube, and then resetting the diagnostic codes put everything right.The car runs fine, the benefit light hasn't occur on again and, for under $10 I am more than lucky.
- uktravailer

Old this on a Toyota V6, and it helped charming it approximately, save pro no enhancement in chatter mileage. I had a cracked fuel difficulty regulator vacuum fill up. This is skilled pro cleaning electronic pots and dithering resistors in strangle position sensors, electronic throttles, and including the intention of.
- Mike B

Water supply it did the career it was made pro. Cleaned my MAF including no hassle, it also dries extremely extremely at some calculate ago so you dont have to agonize about any moisture go left lynching almost.
- bmores1

THE MAS7 MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR CLEANER CAME ON TIME AS PROMISE. I BOUGHT GUNK MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR BECAUSE MY SENSOR WOULD NEEDED CLEANER WHEN THE WEATHER WAS A LITTLE WARMER.
- Larry

This did the job. It cleaned the feeler very well and my car is in succession best. I will hold this manufactured goods over again in the possibility.
- tigertom

When I inspected my MAF, I noticed the wires were black. This MAF feeler cleaner sprays a gentle, fast drying spray that didn't destruction the wires and returned them to their sharp silver advent. Great manufactured goods and fast ordinary shipping. Thankfulness!
- Mike

Not sure what else to say. The manufactured goods works and is austere to use. I will look to this in the possibility since it's cheaper than CRC harvest.
- J. Ransome "\\\\"

used to clean the Mass Air Flow Feeler on a 1997 Mustang GT. Cleaned at the same time as the IAC and throttle Body, car worked like extra after. Fixed delayed response, idling problems, and loss of power on inclines. I would recommend as a safe product for cleaning the insightful MAF feeler.
- Josh Mason

worked as spot ed and shipped fast.
- Jesse L.

A supporter talked me into tiresome this to manipulate a stuttering engine, and I planning it would be a dissipate of cash. Worked great on a VW 1.8T and in five outline or a cut-rate amount of approximately calculate ago I took bitter the part. The manufactured goods was as described, worked and the fee was great. I reflect I be inflicted including more than ample pro manifold cleanings. At nominal amount two and the shipping saved me a dive to the AP pile.
- Rusty VT


Gunk MAS6 Mass Air Flow Sensor Cleaner - 6 oz.

Substance Bulk Air Flood Feeler Cleaner helps boost normal and fuel disorder, dissolves dirt, oil and flu. Improves air-to-fuel ratios to aid renovate engine normal. Also helps lower approximate idle and decreases indecisiveness.





No comments:

Post a Comment